Skip to main content

Statistics how much sold per brand

More
7 years 3 weeks ago #310538 by bytekultur
-- HikaShop version -- : HikaShop Business: 4.2.1
-- Joomla version -- : 3.9.11
-- PHP version -- : 7.2.22

Good day

We want to build a music shop.
Now our question - is there any possibility that HikaShop automatically recognizes how many CD's were sold per artist?
We thought we deposited the artists as a brand so we could have a "simple" bill of how many products were sold per brand. We use the HikaShop Business.

Thankful for every tip!

Kind regards,
Maya

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 3 weeks ago #310540 by bytekultur
I did some more research - I'm I right that i need www.hikashop.com/hikamarket-multi-vendor.html for this kind of product commisions?

Kind regards,
Maya

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 3 weeks ago - 7 years 3 weeks ago #310539 by nicolas
There is no system to generate that as far as I can see.
Would you have used HikaMarket Multivendor with each artist being a vendor, then yes, it would be easy to generate such statistics.
Using brands, I'm afraid you'll have to generate the stats yourself.
Now, you can do that with just a MySQL query in your PHPMyAdmin.
Something like that:
Code:
SELECT c.category_name AS artist, SUM((op.order_product_price+op.order_product_tax)*op.order_product_quantity) AS sales FROM #__hikashop_product AS p LEFT JOIN #_hikashop_order_product AS op ON p.product_id = op.product_id LEFT JOIN #__hikashop_order AS o ON op.order_id = o.order_id LEFT JOIN #__hikashop_category AS c ON p.product_manufacturer_id = c.category_id WHERE o.order_status = 'confirmed' GROUP BY p.product_manufacturer_id
Now this is not tested, and it won't work if you have variants as you need one more JOIN, but that's a basic example of the MySQL you need to do to get the results.
Last edit: 7 years 3 weeks ago by nicolas.
The following user(s) said Thank You: bytekultur

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 3 weeks ago #310563 by bytekultur
Dear Nicolas
Thanks a lot for this input!
Fortunately I was able to convince the customer to buy the vendor plugin.

Kind regards,
Maya

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.183 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum