Geographic Sales display incorrect

• Thank you received: 0
  • Hikaserial Standard Hikashop Business
4 years 3 months ago #314219

-- HikaShop version -- : 4.2.2

I have recently upgraded from a very old version of Hikashop and noticed that the "Geographic sales" map doesn't show any sales for the United States of America which is at least 30% of my sales. It does show sales in other countries. I think I would use this statistic the most.

I am wondering if there is a country code mismatch. And maybe this is because of my upgrade from old version. How can I troubleshoot this?

Also is it possible to limit which products are included or should I switch to old dashboard in that situation?

Thank you,
Adam

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 1778
4 years 3 months ago #314221

Hello Adam,

If it's working for other countries and not USA, can you check if you have changed the configuration USA zone country and its states via "Hikashop->System->Zones" ? Thank you ?

Kind regards,
Mohamed.

4 years 3 months ago #314232

It does not look incorrect:

United States of America / US / USA

4 years 3 months ago #314233

Oops, I see something in the browser console log. Do I need to specify an API key somewhere?

Geocoding Service: You must use an API key to authenticate each request to Google Maps Platform APIs. For additional information, please refer to http://g.co/dev/maps-no-account For more information on authentication and Google Maps JavaScript API services please see: https://developers.google.com/maps/documentation/javascript/get-api-key

• Thank you received: 1778
4 years 3 months ago #314239

Hello,

Can you eventually send us temporary access to your back-end through our contact form and also specify a link to that thread so that we can directly test and debug it on your end ? Thank you.
www.hikashop.com/support/contact-us.html

Kind regards,
Mohamed.

Last edit: 4 years 3 months ago by Mohamed Thelji.

Time to create page: 0.066 seconds