Dashboard problems

• Thank you received: 0
4 years 1 month ago #316246

The dashboard of Hikashop seems not to work correctly or has bugs.

What does 'best customer' means? Now it's showing a costumer who's not the customer who purchased most products or paid the highest price this month and is confirmed.

Total orders (I assume confirmed and this month) are not correct.

Strange

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 13064
4 years 1 month ago #316304

Hi,

Well, it's supposed to be "the customer who paid the highest price this month with confirmed orders".
I went and checked the situation since you reported a discrepancy, and I think I found the problem.
I've added a patch on our end.
You can download the install package of HikaShop on our website and install it on yours to get it and it should hopefully help.

Regarding the total orders value, note that it is the number of confirmed orders in the past 30 days. This number is correct on my end.
Thinking about it, I think it would make more sense to have also the "best" section to get the data from the past 30 days instead of the current month to be coherent.

• Thank you received: 0
4 years 1 month ago #316316

Hello Nicolas,

Your patch works fine. Now the best customer is the customer who paid the highest price this month with confirmed orders and the total orders are the orders confirmed in the last 30 days.

Thanks!!!

• Thank you received: 5
4 years 1 week ago #317340

I was just about to raise a similar query regarding "orders this Month" on the Hikashop Dashboard as I thought it meant orders since the 1st of the Month, but from what you are saying it is orders within the last 30 days? Is that right?

It would actually be better in my opinion to be orders from the 1st of the Month (until the current date) as that is how most Companies want to see the data. Is this possible?

Also, can you add a plugin that forces the admin login to go straight to the dashboard please.

Thanks

• Thank you received: 13064
4 years 1 week ago #317344

Hi,

In the file administrator/components/com_hikashop/classes/statistics.php you can change the code:
'DATE_RANGE' => 'past.month',
to:
'DATE_RANGE' => 'this.month',
(at several places) and the statistics will be on the current month instead of the last 30 days).
We actually had it like that before but many people complained that they wanted the last 30 days instead of the current month as they wouldn't get any useful data at the beginning of the month.
Actually we already have on our todo list a task to do an interface to be able to modify the dashboard. We're not sure yet how we want to go about it though.

You can use that plugin to redirect where you want after the backend login:
extensions.joomla.org/extension/dd-admin-redirect/

The following user(s) said Thank You: serbofleconcepts

• Thank you received: 5
4 years 1 week ago #317406

Thanks Nicolas.

I made the changes in the statistics.php file. I did notice that I needed to change all the past.month values to this.month to ensure the other data was also accurate (# of orders etc.)

I understand the logic behind some users not wanting to see current Months orders but I think the title of that block is misleading at the moment? Maybe have a dropdown as per the other blocks on the dashboard?

The plugin is useful and would be a good option to include as part of the Hikashop install so that users were directed straight to the dashboard.

Time to create page: 0.075 seconds