E-mail "order create" length

• Thank you received: 2
  • Hikashop Business
3 years 10 months ago #319847

Hi,
since 20.08.2019, when I receive the automatic email of a created order, it arrives on two pages, even if the order is short. The second page is empty and with a gray background. I attach screenshots of the print preview:

The order ends in the middle of the first page, but there are 2 pages to print, the second empty. Until 19.08.2019 instead, the page to be printed ended with the order total. Is it possible to fix this situation and print only the order automatically without telling the printing program to print only the pages containing the order and not the empty ones?

Thanks in advance
augusto

- page with issue: www.puntobenesseresrl.it
- HikaShop Business 5.0.0
- Joomla version: 3.10.12.
- PHP 8.2.9
- Chrome Version 117.0.5938.149 (Build ufficiale) (x86_64)
Attachments:
Last edit: 3 years 10 months ago by gus.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 13035
3 years 10 months ago #319849

Hi,

What tool are you using to display the email like that and then to print it ?

HikaShop doesn't do anything special in the email regarding the printing. The printing is handled by the email client you're using to open the email.
If I open an order notification email from our website with my email client (gmail) and prints it, then it displays just fine on one page:
monosnap.com/file/Fk3jDz9okWFhDv8LLtI7kanQ71UYQh
Do you have the same issue with another email client ?

The following user(s) said Thank You: gus

• Thank you received: 2
  • Hikashop Business
3 years 10 months ago #319869

Hi Nicolas,
it's just the standard print preview of my Mac.

Your words made me reflect on why this happens on our computers, all Apple, all with only the default client (Mail), and all with the box load / not load images in the mail, disabled. If I check images loading, everything is perfect, but if I don't want the images loaded and I want a text-only version for notifications to us, then the email gets longer than a blank page with grey background.. I'll fix it but thanks, I've found that it could be a problem with our mail client. Thank you.
augusto

- page with issue: www.puntobenesseresrl.it
- HikaShop Business 5.0.0
- Joomla version: 3.10.12.
- PHP 8.2.9
- Chrome Version 117.0.5938.149 (Build ufficiale) (x86_64)

Time to create page: 0.066 seconds