ShipStation

• Thank you received: 609
8 years 5 months ago #217383

Jimbattle :

Hello,

I didn't see your screenshot...
Can you post it on the forum And give me more elements?

You say that "it's not pulling in the orders", what did you mean?
Did you check in your Shipstation setting page that orders must be updated?

Regards,

Last edit: 8 years 5 months ago by Philip.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

8 years 5 months ago #217379

Sedonasky : Hello,

I have make a fix, you can download the new version here
Just install it (like the first time, that will update your Shipstation plugin) and if I'm right the trouble will be solve!

Regards,

• Thank you received: 3
8 years 5 months ago #217449

Hi Philip,

We installed the new version you provided. The error message went away but the order still not connect to Shipstation. Also, since we installed the plugin a new issue has showed up. In Paypal, the city says "false' (in Hikashop the city information is correct).

Can we hire you to just login to the site and Shipstation to get Shipstation working and fix the city 'false' issue?

thank you

8 years 5 months ago #217535

Hello,

You must join some screenshot, and more informations, because I don't understand where and how your issue appear.
For now it's not sure that the trouble can be fix from your website configuration.

Beside this, please note that a new version of the plugin is out from now, and this last version add a new option, so go back to the tutorial : here

Regards,

8 years 5 months ago #217542

I just re-installed the plugin and followed all the new instructions. The cart connects to ShipStation without errors. However, a test purchase still does not show up in ShipStation.

Below are errors we found at colostrumtherapy.com/index.php?option=co...hop&ctrl=shipstation

Notice: Undefined offset: 1 in /home/colos/public_html/plugins/system/shipstation/shipstation.php on line 173

Notice: Undefined offset: 1 in /home/colos/public_html/plugins/system/shipstation/shipstation.php on line 178

===

Please note that we have a standard Hikashop config with only 10 products and no custom plugins, etc., and are willing to pay anyone to help us. We have been patiently asking for help for a long time but now my boss is getting impatient and we may have to switch to another cart as he is using Shipstation for all his other websites and he loves it very much.

I will PM the login details and pray that you try to fix the issue. Again, we would be happy to pay for your time.

• Thank you received: 13035
8 years 5 months ago #217545

Hi,

These notices are not linked to the problem.
You see them because you try to access the URL directly which is not the case with ShipStation which adds additional parameters to it. We'll remove the notices next week, but it won't help you.

As Jerome and Philippe told you before, the problem is not with the ShipStation plugin or HikaShop or the way you configured it.
The problem is the fact that your website is not accessible to anyone.
When I try to look at that URL, I don't get these notices, I get the same error philippe gave you before which is that the website is not accessible.
And if your website is not accessible, ShipStation cannot contact it in order to get the orders.

What you need to do is to fix the fact that your website is not accessible. Regardless how much you pay us, how many times you ask us, or if you use another cart solution, you will still have the exact same problem with ShipStation until you make your website accessible. If you don't know why your website is not accessible, I would recommend you to contact your hosting company so that they can check it.

8 years 5 months ago #217570

We manage our own servers and understand the issue. This site accepts only US customers so we block most foreign IPs. ShipStation has no issues communicating with our site (as we whitelisted their IPs).

We have programmers around the world work on the site without issues once they email us their IP.

Please go to whereismyip.com and we will then whitelist your IP. You can PM the IP if you wish.

Thank you

8 years 5 months ago #217690

Hello,

Send us all our references, for your website/administrator, your ftp, and your shipstation setting page references.
I sent my IP to you by mail.

Regards,

8 years 5 months ago #217750

We have whitelisted your IP and PM'd all the logins.

8 years 5 months ago #217769

Hello,
I proceed to some test, but unfortunately I can't be sure that's everything is okey, now we must wait for an action from ShipStation.
So, give me some news about my change.

An advice, check your plugin configuration, I think I respect it but check is better.

Regards,

• Thank you received: 0
8 years 4 months ago #220203

Hello,

We are encountering and error:

An error occurred attempting to update orders: Error in XML. Reason: The 'OrderDate' element is invalid - The value 'Nov/09/2015 15:49' is invalid according to its datatype 'DateTime' - The Pattern constraint failed.

Can you please help?

8 years 4 months ago #220337

Hello,

We are working to solve on this issue, and for this we are working with Shipstation support.
Be aware that when there is something new, we will tell you on this forum.

Regards,

8 years 4 months ago #221830

Hello! Just checking in. Any luck with this fix? Would it hurt if we look at the code at the same time in an attempt to fix it ourselves? or should we let you deal with it?

Thanks,

8 years 4 months ago #221897

Hello,

Look, I sent several message to Shipstation support in order to solve this issue, and to tell you the truth... it's difficult to have the solution...
And so, if you feel able to solve it, of course you can! I have just one thing to ask, give me the solution at the end!

If you need some element or can help just tell me,

Regards,

8 years 4 months ago #222018

Hey HikaShop team,

I am a developer engaged by nevosolutions to help him solve his issue with the shipstation xml. The fix is actually pretty straight forward, and there was one other fix that was also required in order to have everything work properly. In the end, we were able to send a bunch of orders over to shipstation.

So, for the date format issue:

ShipStation requires a very specific date format that can be found in their XSD definitions.

<xs:element type="DateTime" name="OrderDate"/>
<xs:element type="DateTime" name="LastModified"/>

They are not using the standard XML datetime type definition, and instead, are using the following simple type:

<xs:simpleType name="DateTime">
<xs:restriction base="xs:string">
<xs:pattern value="[0-9][0-9]?/[0-9][0-9]?/[0-9][0-9][0-9]?[0-9]? [0-9][0-9]?:[0-9][0-9]?:?[0-9]?[0-9]?.
?[aApP]?[mM]?"/>
</xs:restriction>
</xs:simpleType>

This means they want a format that looks like: MM/DD/YYYY HH:MM:SS.

If I remember correctly, you were using 'M/d/Y H:i' as your date format string. This would give you a date that could look like the following:

Sep/11/2015 09:00
or
Dec/11/2015 12:55

Neither of these satisfy the requirements for the simpleType listed above. If you change your date formatting string to: m/d/Y H:i:s you will get:

09/11/2015 09:00:00
or
12/11/2015 12:55:00

Both of which do satisfy their simple type, and are accepted.

8 years 4 months ago #222020

Once that is resolved, the next issue becomes apparent.

The country code that is currently being passed by the shipstation plugin looks like this: country_United_States_Of_America_243

Shipstation requires that country code by a 2 letter representation of the country.

I solved this by loading the zones (very similar to how addresses are being loaded by the plugin) with the array keyed on 'zone_namekey'.

I then use $zone =& $zones[$address] after we have snagged the address out of the addresses array, in order to get the proper zone object.

In the xml, I do $zone->zone_code_2 where you are currently using $address->address_country.

With these two fairly simple changes, I was able to export orders for two different stores to shipstation, with no hiccups at all.

8 years 4 months ago #222082

Hello,

Thanks to you, I was able to correct the Xml format, really: thank you!
For everyone, you will find with this message the new Shipstation version that will correct the issue which we all speak too much.

I will just add to this, sorry for the delay.

Regards

File Attachment:

File Name: shipstatio...27-2.zip
File Size:7 KB

Attachments:
Last edit: 8 years 4 months ago by Philip.

8 years 4 months ago #222217

Hello again everybody,

I edit my previous email file with a corrected bug fix.

Regards,

• Thank you received: 2
  • Hikashop Business
8 years 4 months ago #222235

It appears the date issue is reverted in that last version attached.

An error occurred attempting to update orders: Error in XML. Reason: The 'OrderDate' element is invalid - The value 'Oct/13/2015 03:19:38' is invalid according to its datatype 'DateTime' - The Pattern constraint failed.

8 years 4 months ago #222281

natselection,

Given the format your error shows, it looks like you aren't using the attached version.

The attached version has the correct timestamp format (that I am using in a live install) of 'm/d/Y H:i:s'

This would produce a date that looks like '10/13/2015 03:19:38'. The format your error shows is the old format from prior to the fix. I would try replacing your file with the version attached to the forum (incase they have not released this on the download page, as of yet)

Time to create page: 0.121 seconds