ShipStation

• Thank you received: 0
8 years 4 months ago #222283

Philip,

A further fix that I corrected that you may want to also correct: Currently your code only sends over the last name of the customer as part of the customer data. For shipping purposes this may or may not matter, but the fix is really easy, to include first name and last name. Currently the code uses:

<BillTo>
				<Name><![CDATA[' . $address->address_lastname . ']]></Name>
			</BillTo>
			<ShipTo>
				<Name><![CDATA[' . $address->address_lastname . ']]></Name>

In my corrected version, I use:
<BillTo>
				<Name><![CDATA[' . $address->address_firstname . ' ' .  $address->address_lastname . ']]></Name>
			</BillTo>
			<ShipTo>
				<Name><![CDATA[' . $address->address_firstname . ' ' .  $address->address_lastname . ']]></Name>

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 609
8 years 3 months ago #222513

Hello jcmurrayii,

First of all, thank you for your help! We make great progress thanks to you!
You have right in your previous message!

But we have a return from one of our customer that explain us that there is no more error notification but no imported order on Shipstation server too...

Earlier, you tell me that you succeed to import orders.
Any suggestion?

And I wonder if other person have this trouble?

Regards,

8 years 3 months ago #222514

Wow. There are a number of reasons they may not have orders in shipstation, a lot of which would be configuration/setup based.

One thing that threw me at first after doing my import was that my client had all of their orders already shipped. So when I looked up the orders in the system, the first screen they show you (naturally) is the screen for pending orders. Which we had none ;) I had to click around a bit to see all of the orders, including the orders that had already shipped, and were marked as completed.

We did have successful import of orders though. We imported about 150 orders across two different stores into the same shipstation account.

8 years 3 months ago #223583

Hello,

Thanks for your feedback, right now I continue to investigate on this subject, but this trouble may don't come from the plugin right now.

Because I listen you, jcmurrayii your plugin works well, right?
I can advice people whose have this issue to contact Shipstation support.

Regards,

8 years 3 months ago #223612

Hello again,

I'm still working on this plugin, despite lack of Shipstation support information, I develop a new version.
With this post you will find a new Shipstation version that add some check, can everyone upgrade his own version and give some feedback about his processing and results?

Everyone, note that to have your orders export on Shipstation, these orders may have a standard address format, and must been created or order invoice created status (link to your HikaShop Shipstation plugin configuration.)

Each feedback will be appreciate,

Regards,

File Attachment:

File Name: shipstatio...1-12.zip
File Size:16 KB

Attachments:
Last edit: 8 years 2 months ago by Philip.

• Thank you received: 11
  • Hikashop Business
8 years 3 months ago #224512

We are getting this message when in debug mode:

Unexpected username and password

That error is on the shipstation setting page at: www.aarc-chems.com/index.php?option=com_...hop&ctrl=shipstation

I've triple checked the login information details and they are input correctly.

EDIT: So the username does NOT work if you have an @ in it. Our shipstation username is our email address so when putting it in the plugin, I guess that caused a glitch. Changing the plugin user to just one word fixed that. I would rewrite the documentation to reflect that. I was under the impression that the username in the plugin HAD to be our actual shipstation username. Apparently it doesn't.

Last edit: 8 years 3 months ago by simplecms.

8 years 3 months ago #224558

Hello,

Thanks for your feedback!
I check the code and you're right! The way HikaShop Shipstation plugin can't allow to have an "@" in the username AND the password.

So, I update our Shipstation tutorial with this specific point.
Thanks a lot!

Regards,

Last edit: 8 years 3 months ago by Philip.

8 years 2 months ago #225866

Does Hikashop had a Chinadivision.com plugin page, I want their Web API to make my applications fetch data and manage orders.

8 years 2 months ago #225876

Hello,

Unfortunately we haven't a chinadivision plugin available or in developement, but you can find some documents in order to develop your own plugins here .

Regards,

Last edit: 8 years 2 months ago by Philip.

• Thank you received: 94
7 years 10 months ago #240479

Checking in on the current status of the ShipStation plugin. Has it passed all QA tests and is it stable now for production? We are building a custom order production management system that will extend HikaShop, and we'd love to be able to leverage ShipStation with it (if it's ready).

~ Deb Cinkus, CEO

Polished Geek: more with monday․com
eCommerce Business Process Automation Experts

• Thank you received: 13036
7 years 10 months ago #240503

Hi,

The plugin has been used by several people since then and on our end it's already stable. If you encounter issues with it, let us know.

The following user(s) said Thank You: PolishedGeek

• Thank you received: 3
7 years 10 months ago #240535

Since the last update we have had no issues with this plugin as well.

• Hikashop Business
6 years 9 months ago #271778

Hello,

Not sure if the plugin supports it but I'm wondering if the ShipStation plugin is supposed to send the product weight and dimensions over to Ship Station from Hikashop. I ask because I don't see this data showing up in ShipStation so I was wondering if it is not supported or if there is something wrong with my configuration? I see that ShipStation retrieves the Shipping Method but then it appears that dimensions and weight still need to be entered into Ship Station manually on the orders awaiting shipping. I'm using Hikashop Business version 3.0.0. Thanks in advance.

6 years 9 months ago #271822

Hello,

From the way we develop our Shipstation plugin, right now there isn't data about weight or dimension that are sent to Shipstation server.
But maybe it's possible (since recently ?)... Did you ask to Shipstation support, because we can add this specific point but only if Shipstation team had planned to make this possible.

If yes, have some documentation can help us to do it more efficiently.
Awaiting news from you.

Regards

• Thank you received: 1
6 years 4 months ago #283032

Hello,

Does the shipstation plugin work still for Joomla Hikashop stores? I know I saw in this forum somewhere that the username can't have @. The shipstation only allows us to use our email address as username/login. Do we use a different address for the XML url?

Below is current error I receive:
We received an error testing the Custom store: Invalid XML. Error: 'Root element is missing.' We received:

6 years 4 months ago #283063

Hello,

It seems that you confuse 2 references :
1°) Your Shipstation Account username to access your settings

2°) Your username reference to configure your store communication with Shipstation server.

Hope this will help you to move forward.

Regards

6 years 4 months ago #283109

Thanks so much for response. So is it okay to have email address as username? I read in previous post that the @ symbol may cause issues?? thnx

6 years 4 months ago #283200

Hello,

For your shipstation account you can have a "@" , that's only for your store connection that it's forbidden.

Regards

Last edit: 6 years 4 months ago by Philip.

6 years 3 months ago #283777

okay thanks a bunch for that info, what is the url we should use for the "URL to custom XML page" field? I tried domain.com/index.php?option=com_hikashop&ctrl=shipstation but get Invalid XML message when i try to test connection.

6 years 3 months ago #283778

Hello,

You will find the answer of your question here , and many other information about Shipstation settings.

Regards

Last edit: 6 years 3 months ago by Philip.

Time to create page: 0.159 seconds