Unbelievable. No DHL shipping method

• Thank you received: 0
6 years 2 weeks ago #289327

-- HikaShop version -- : 3.3.2
-- Joomla version -- : 3.8.5
-- PHP version -- : 5.6

I was sure I would find the plugin for shipping with DHL, which is one of the best known couriers.
I don't believe that Hikashop (Business) doesn't include this courier.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 13037
6 years 2 weeks ago #289338

Hi,

It doesn't though.

6 years 2 weeks ago #289436

Any solution to implement this shipping method?

• Thank you received: 1778
6 years 2 weeks ago #289441

Hello,

I think one of our partner intend to develop it but we don't have any delay for the moment as he'll probably work on other project before developing his DHL shipping plugin.

Best regards,
Mohamed Thelji.

• Hikashop Business
4 years 10 months ago #306577

Hello,

its now one year ago and nothing happened. There is an API on the DHL-developerspage for Private and Business.

It would be nice if it would be integrated as hika-plugin.

Best regards

Carlos

Attachments:

4 years 10 months ago #306594

Hello Carlos,

I think one of our partner was interested in working on it, but if you need the help of a professional developer to quickly develop it, you can check our partners section :
www.hikashop.com/home/our-partners.html

Else if you want to develop it, checking our developer documentation will probably help you :
www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/6...r-documentation.html

Kind regards,
Mohamed Thelji.

• Thank you received: 12
3 years 11 months ago #317405

Hello,

someone know if there is a shipping module for DHL ... and Geodis ?

Thank a lot for response

Fabrice

3 years 11 months ago #317440

Hello Fabrice,

There's still no DHL or Geodis shipping method as we didn't had any news from the web agency which was supposed to work on it.
You can eventually use our contact form so that our development team can check if they can work on it :
www.hikashop.com/support/contact-us.html

Kind regards,
Mohamed.

The following user(s) said Thank You: fafamaster

• Thank you received: 12
3 years 11 months ago #317451

Hello,
Thank you for your response...
Message sent
Have a nice day

• Thank you received: 7
  • Hikashop Business
3 years 2 months ago #327981

Hello,

is there anything more known about the DHL plugin? We are now also needed for a customer.

What I don't understand... Hikashop is in (my eyes) one of the best webshop extensions... but for "standard" plugin you are hardly listed anywhere? More and more often I am forced to work with WP and WooCommerce because they have standard plugins for almost everything. And deep down I don't want to work with WooCommerce at all ... so hopefully you can also develop some more standard plugins?

Regards,
Michiel

The following user(s) said Thank You: Mohamed Thelji

3 years 2 months ago #328003

Hello Michiel,

We can understand your frustration, we're developing and supporting everyday as much integration and feature for HikaShop as we can.
We also heard from one of our partner web agency that they were currently investigating on DHL's developer documentation to work on that project, so if they don't develop it we'll add it on our TODO.

Thank you for your feedback !
Kind regards,
Mohamed.

• Thank you received: 2
  • Hikashop Business
3 years 2 months ago #328040

Same request here. DHL is a cheap standard for transport also in the Netherlands. Other platforms like Virtuemart have this plugin, so it is strange that a growing platform like Hikashop does not.

• Hikashop Business
3 years 1 month ago #329192

Hi,

Do you guys really want to tell me, that after 3 years of asking about a DHL integration nothing happened on this? Are you guys serious?

3 years 1 month ago #329259

Hello,

As we said before, we can understand your frustration. Everyday, we're developing and supporting as much integration and feature for HikaShop as we can.
We also heard from one of our partner web agency that they were interested on developing a DHL shipping method, so if they still don't develop it we'll do it as it's also on our TODO list.

Thank you for your feedback !
Kind regards,
Mohamed.

• Hikashop Business
3 years 1 month ago #329381

Hello Mohamed and thx for your quick reply.
You know, that this answer was a little bit senseless...?
Since 3 years now the users ask about this and your development team didn´t set it on the development roadmap until now? What do you expect how long Hika Development will wait for response of the other company and ignore this topic any further? Will it take another three years to figure out, thet this still doesn´t exist or is there a kind of milestone where your develpment team defined, that this is the timeline for the other company to give signal to produce that?
I think that many other users are also interested in an honest answer instead of any answer without any content..... It doesn´t help users to tell them, that you develop all the time. We are sure, that you don´t sit around, hands folded on the table, waiting for fooling someone around.
But when our software develepment team in our company receives any ticket like this, then they set it up on their to do or roadmap for the next version....

So please let me know some more specific than before - if possible,

kind regards

3 years 1 month ago #329452

Hello Machka,

Of course, here are more details about the situation :
- Hikashop already have more than 70 free payment methods and at least 10 shipping methods that needs to be supported and updated according to the evolution of payment/shipping platform API changes.
So developing a shipping plugin isn't the only thing, we'll also have to support it through time that we clearly don't have at the moment due to the lot of ongoing projects we have.
- Every weeks we have a lot of request for payment / shipping methods (without counting feature requests), so we already have a long Todo list of payment and shipping plugins to develop but we cant develop them all as there's hundreds and hundreds of payment/shipping methods, and all of them are different.
- Some of our third party partners were interested in developing it so it won't be smart if everyone work on the same project as it will make both companies loose time.

Of course, during these 3 years we were not sitting around, hands folded on the table, waiting for fooling someone around. The reality is that we are trying as hard as we can to answer to our customers needs and everyday our TODO list grow so we have to prioritize which project have to be developed first.

I hope that my message will contain enough information about the situation this time.

Kind regards,
Mohamed.

• Hikashop Business
3 years 1 month ago #329912

I see, you seem unnecessarily offended by my words. No idea why. I was just asking for a hint, how long the developers plan to wait untill they come to the conclusion, that noone else will develop it and this needs to be develped by the hika developers itself.
With all my words I told, that I´m CLEAR and SURE, that you all do something worthful to make this product better and better.

The only thing I don´t like are answers what tell me not much info. If someone shows me a real interest to answer my question (instead of something like superficial statements or using "phrases") is always welcome - even when the answer is negative. But that answer above was "maybe someone develops it and if not, maybe we do". After three years of the same statement again and again then there could come a time when someone like me asks for a little bit more detailled info and this shouldn´t offend someone. I would expect than: "Sorry, we don´t have it on our roadmap and our plan doesn´t include this in the next xxx months.....

This is honestly, a real answer ans shows that you are willing to answer and not making someone stop asking. I´m too in a helpdesk and know how things go on - and I also know how the peaople on the other side can of course work on nerves.

So please accept my apologies, when I made you feel uncomfortable....

Last edit: 3 years 1 month ago by Machka.

• Hikashop Business
3 years 1 month ago #329913

Maybe there are other who are interested in making this plugin. It could help if you could give an idea how much time you estimate it would take. More important only Hikashop knows how often customers ask for this plugin. If there is hardly any demand I understand priority is low.

• Thank you received: 609
3 years 1 month ago #329959

Hello,

@Machka

I see, you seem unnecessarily offended by my words. No idea why. I was just asking for a hint, how long the developers plan to wait untill they come to the conclusion, that noone else will develop it and this needs to be developed by the hika developers itself.

We don't know why you would think that we seemed offended, we only gave you as much details about the situation as we could, and used your own words when we said that we weren't far from inactive, and that we have a lot to do, but we tried as much as possible to meet everyone's needs, in a good spirit of service, nothing more or less.
We also don't know why you would say that "none else will develop it and this needs to be developed by the HikaShop developers itself". Our trusted partners already developed several shipping/payment integrations like this one and are supporting them, so we won't make it hard on them if they say that they are actually interested in that project.

Thank you for your concern, your messages never made us uncomfortable but we should also apologize if you felt we didn't showed enough attention to your question. It's just that we don't have more information to give you for the moment, we don't plan to develop it as one of our partner is working on it.

@jes060
Of course, we'll contact them to have more information about it.

Best regards,
Phillipe

Last edit: 3 years 1 month ago by Philip.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Machka

• Thank you received: 5
  • Hikashop Business
2 years 8 months ago #334194

I understand, that HikaShop ist not a Billion-Dollar project, so I have to accept, that there is no DHL or Deutsche Post - Plugin. But I am surprised. And I am also looking forward and waiting for one too.

Time to create page: 0.151 seconds