Registration not allowed: No shipping method found

• Thank you received: 2
5 years 4 weeks ago #304942

-- url of the page with the problem -- : quollbooks.com.au/index.php/hikashop-menu-for-products-listing
-- HikaShop version -- : 4.0.3
-- Joomla version -- : 3.9.4
-- PHP version -- : 7.2.16
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Microsoft Edge 42.17134.1.0
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : No shipping method found

I have configured the HikaShop Shipping methods for "HikaShop Australia Post shipping plugin V2", which involved obtaining from Australia an API Key and entering it in the HikaShop Products Shipping methods configuration.

However, when a product is added to the Shopping Cart and the Proceed to Checkout button is clicked, I get the message "Registration not allowed: No shipping method found". See: quollbooks.com.au/index.php/hikashop-menu-for-products-listing

Have I missed something in the configuration?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 13064
5 years 4 weeks ago #304954

Hi,

The "registration not allowed" message is because you have the "new account creation" setting of the Joomla user manager turned off so HikaShop abids by that setting and doesn't display the registration form.
Regarding the "no shipping method found" message, that's because the shipping plugin needs the user address to be able to get the shipping fees and you didn't enter your address yet at that point so it can't find any shipping fees and display that message.
That depends on how your checkout is configured. You could for example slipt your checkout is two steps with the registration/address on the first step and the rest on the second step. That way, when reaching the second step, your customers would have an address and the shipping methods would display properly.

• Thank you received: 1
4 years 11 months ago #306569

I am confused with the australia post API - on the website developers.auspost.com.au/apis - there are 4 options. Clearly not the secure pay option, but which of the other 3 options is the one I need for Hikashop?

• Thank you received: 1778
4 years 11 months ago #306570

Hello,

You'll need "Postage Assessment Calculator" credentials to properly use the "HikaShop Australia Post shipping plugin V2" plugin.

Kind regards,
Mohamed Thelji.

Time to create page: 0.088 seconds