Free shipping manual plugin on area code and minimum order amount

• Thank you received: 2
  • Hikashop Business
3 years 2 months ago #328556

-- HikaShop version -- : 4.4.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.9.23
-- PHP version -- : 7.4.1
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Chrome
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : Criteria for free shipping on area code and minimum order amount not acitvated because adres not entered yet

I use the manual shipping plugin. Customers from a certain area code get free shipping for orders above € 15. When people register it works, when they order as a guest the plugin does not offer free delivery as an option because the adress is entered later. Refresh only asks for reentering the data and still does not offer free delivery. Any solution how to fix this for guest ordering? I cannot force everyone to register.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 13062
3 years 2 months ago #328562

Hi,

There is no reason guest ordering would not refresh the shipping method.
So to me, there is something else causing the issue.
For example, if you configured the "free shipping" shipping method's "access level" setting to only registered users, it would produce the behavior you're presenting in your message.

So first, I would recommend to check on that access level setting in your shipping methods.
And second, could you provide screenshots of all the settings of the free shipping shipping method ?

• Hikashop Business
3 years 2 months ago #328597

Hello i have double checked but as far as I can see all settings are set to public.

Rule is following:
Orders that exceed € 15 get free shipping when the are in the area code 7311 up to 7336

Let me know if I missed something.

Jos

This browser does not support PDFs. Please download the PDF to view it: Download PDF

Attachments:

• Thank you received: 610
3 years 2 months ago #328642

Hello,

Thanks for your elements, but unfortunately your pdf does not allow us to check the acl access of your delivery method can you please complete your elements.
This pdf didn't even allow us to see which value is set for "yes/no" option.
Can you provide these elements with a classic screenshot AND in English, please.

And complete this with your Checkout Workflow screenshot as well please.
Awaiting your elements to be able to progress on your subject.

Regards

Last edit: 3 years 2 months ago by Philip.

• Hikashop Business
3 years 2 months ago #328653

Enlcosed the screen shots in English. Not sure what you mean with ACL access.

Attachments:
Last edit: 3 years 2 months ago by jes060. Reason: Tried to remove the shipping rule pdf

• Thank you received: 1778
3 years 2 months ago #328677

Hello,

Your issue is coming from the fact that when guest are using your checkout, they still don't have any shipping address when the "shipping" step is display.
The solution would be to have a "2 steps" checkout workflow, for exemple having through the first step :
- Login + cart
and through the second step :
- Address + Shipping + payment + cart + T&C + Fields

Will do the job, as your guest customers will have a shipping address when reaching the shipping step.

Kind regards,
Mohamed.

Time to create page: 0.071 seconds