I lost the delivery addresses

• Thank you received: 2
1 year 8 months ago #343517

-- HikaShop version -- : 4.6.1
-- Joomla version -- : 4.1.5
-- PHP version -- : 8

Hello,
Following tests with the delivery addresses, I lost the delivery addresses in the customer accounts as well as in the checkout process.
Can you direct me to a setting I forgot?

Thanks

Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 13069
1 year 8 months ago #343522

Hi,

I do see the shipping addresses on your screenshot of the address manager ( www.hikashop.com/media/kunena/attachments/58296/mon-compte.JPG ). And I actually don't know of a way to remove the shipping addresses there, unless with some customization.

Regarding the checkout, normally if the "address" view displays only the "billing address" selection, it's either that "type" setting of the address view is set to "billing", or that the "force shipping regardless of the weight" setting is deactivated and the products in the cart don't have a weight.
Again, it could also be achieved with some custom coding but I can't think of another way with just the options.

So I guess I would need to reproduce the issue on your website and check the settings myself in your backend to better understand the situation.
Could you provide that via our contact form along with a link to this thread for reference ?
www.hikashop.com/support/contact-us.html

1 year 8 months ago #343541

Hello,
I didn't do any customization, it's raw from Cassioppia. Just decorative CSS, I did the test anyway without the user.css

I found a parameter with the choice of invoicing or delivery, it is in the section main / Taxes / type of address for taxes. I don't know if that's the one you're talking about? this parameter was on billing. On "delivery" nothing changes, the delivery addresses still do not appear in the basket.

If not, I should place the site on a remote server for you to take a look.

Thanks

1 year 8 months ago #343543

Hi,

No, the taxes' "type of address" setting has nothing to do with this.

Yes, please place the site on a remote server so that we can look into it.

1 year 8 months ago #343626

Hello,
I sent the access via your contact form.
With client access and admin access including the link to this thread.

ps : message en Français ca sera plus simple, pour moi :)

1 year 8 months ago #343640

Hi,

Thanks, we got the access.

The issue is that you activated the "shipping address override" ( "Surcharge de l'adresse de livraison" in French ) setting of your first shipping method.
And since the first shipping method is the one selected by default, it is already selected when you arrive on the address step. And thus the shipping address area is hidden.
So in that case, either you want to move the shipping method selection before the address view in your checkout workflow, or you change your shipping methods so that the "pickup at the store" (retrait à l'atelier) is not the first (default) one.

The following user(s) said Thank You: philament

1 year 8 months ago #343644

Hello
thank you nicolas for your rapid expertise.
Frankly I could have searched for days, thank you very much!

The following user(s) said Thank You: Philip

Time to create page: 0.070 seconds