Shipment fees

• Thank you received: 0
  • Hikashop Business
10 months 4 days ago #352940

-- HikaShop version -- : 4.7.4
-- Joomla version -- : Joomla 4.3.2
-- PHP version -- : PHP 8.2
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Google Chrome 114.0.5735.198
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : Dear All.
It s a nightmare for me to configure hikashop using hikashop pulgin manual shipment. All my products except 1, should be shipped with a shipment fee for ex of CHF 75.- ( not by product but for whatever the client buys independent of quantities ). 1 unique product, for ex a workshop should have no shipment fee at all. How to configure all of this ? thanks in advance

Dear All.
It s a nightmare for me to configure hikashop using hikashop pLUGIN manual shipment. All my products except 1, should be shipped with a shipment fee for ex of CHF 75.- ( not by product but for whatever the client buys independent of quantities ). another single unique product, for ex a workshop should have no shipment fee at all. How to configure all of this ? thanks in advance
In the moment to pay , no shipment fees is added or if I put for the workshop a min weight of 99999kg, the shipment fee is added !!

Thanks in advance
Alain

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 13083
10 months 4 days ago #352942

Hi,

If the shipping fee should be CHF 75 regardless of the products in the cart, it should be really easy to setup. You just need to go in the menu System>Shipping methods, create one shipping method with the manual shipping plugin, and set its "price" to 75 without any restrictions or other things to be changed.
Also, if the "force shipping regardless of weight" setting is turned off in the HikaShop configuration, you need to set a weight in your products if you want shipping methods to apply during the checkout.

If you have one product for which you don't want any shipping fee. Then, I recommend turning off the "force shipping regardless of weight" setting and setting a weight of 0 for this product and a weight of 1 for the other products.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.055 seconds