6 months 4 weeks ago #355665

-- url of the page with the problem -- : acadia.me
-- HikaShop version -- : 5.0.0
-- Joomla version -- : 4.3.4
-- PHP version -- : 8.2
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : FF 117.01
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : none

Hello:
I have activated and configured the Canada Post plugin purchased in the marketplace using my Canada Post sandbox API keys.
The method does not show up in checkout - the other default shipping methods work, but no sign of this plugin.
It is enabled and I double-checked the documentation where I noticed that the screenshots of the admin UI are different from what I see.
I contacted the plugin developer who said I had to get support here.
:dry:
I can provide super user access.
Thank you,
Alan

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 13082
6 months 4 weeks ago #355666

Hi,

For a shipping method to appear for Canada Post on the checkout, the products need to have a weight and dimensions and you need to use a real world address as a shipping address.
Is that the case ?
Also, deactivate temporarily the other shipping methods. That way, no shipping method will be found and the system should display the error message from the Canada Post shipping method. It should allow you to understand what's missing.
For example, it's possible that the shipping plugin it not able to retrieve the rates from the Canada Post server because it can't connect to it if cURL is not available on your server, or your hosting provider doesn't allow outgoing connections.

• Thank you received: 0
  • Hikashop Business
6 months 4 weeks ago #355670

Thank you! - I got it working I had a product with weight/dimensions, but had not provided shipping address.
Have a great day!
-Alan

Time to create page: 0.058 seconds