• Thank you received: 12
6 years 10 months ago #269336

-- url of the page with the problem -- : cilsposana.com/
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.6.3
-- Joomla version -- : 3.7
-- PHP version -- : 7
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Irrelevant

Hi,
I have a few HikaShop clients that would like to NOT display taxes in the first cart summary and the mini cart.
I would also like to hide default shipping fees from these zones.
Thanks
Danny

Danny Malouin
BeNu - Digital success agency
benu.ca

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 13037
6 years 10 months ago #269354

Hi,

There is no easy solution. You'll have to modify the code of the file "cart" of the view "product" (for the cart module), and the code of the file "show_block_cart" of the view "checkout" for the cart display of the checkout.

The following user(s) said Thank You: iDanny

• Thank you received: 12
6 years 10 months ago #270265

Thanks for the reply.
I will go ahead and hack away at those files for now
Do you know if this is a feature/option in the latest release ?
Thanks again
Danny

Danny Malouin
BeNu - Digital success agency
benu.ca

• Thank you received: 13037
6 years 10 months ago #270266

Hi,

I didn't see that you had the 2.6.3. In that case, regarding the checkout, you'll find an option "auto select shipping and payment method" on the checkout tab of the HikaShop configuration to not select the shipping method by default.
That's actually something we removed on HikaShop 3 with the new checkout system as it was causing a lot of problems to handle it properly due to the numerous ways the checkout and cart can be configured.

Regarding the cart module itself, next version of HikaShop, which is due in a few days, we'll proper settings to display or not shipping, taxes, etc on the cart module, without any modification.
We plan in the future on having display options for each view/block of the checkout which will bring a greater flexibility, and will allow you to display a cart view without the shipping/taxes and then have another one on a later step which would display them. So in the future that too should be possible with HikaShop3, but it will be done in a better way than what was done with the old checkout system and the "auto select shipping and payment method" setting.

Time to create page: 0.058 seconds