2 diferent taxes on one product.

• Thank you received: 0
  • Hikashop Business
6 years 9 months ago #271966

Hello,

I live in Spain and i am a wholesaler with diferent kind of taxable clients.
Hikaskop Business version 2.6.0

1 - Public with 21%
2 - Normal Shop 21%
3 - Normal Shop with extra charge 21% + 5.2%
4 - Canary Islands - no tax at all

As client 1 and 2 have the same tax rate thats not the problem but it all starts when client 3 wants to buy the same object. I created the 5.2 tax and also a new zone (country) Spain RE.
At the productpage you only can add one tax to the product and thats is the tax thats aplied to the order.
How is it possible to make client 3 to buy the same product as client 1 and 2 but get charged with the extra tax of 5.2% and the people from the canary Islands no to be charged at all?

Thanks in advance

Nico

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 13037
6 years 9 months ago #271980

Hi,

That's not a problem. In the product, you don't select the tax rate that will apply to the product. You select the tax category.
And in the menu System>Taxes, you can create several tax rules in order to link your tax rates with the tax categories.
That way, you can have several tax rules:
- one for the tax rate 21% and the tax category of your products and the user group of your normal and public customers
- one for the tax rate 26.2% and the tax category of your products and the user group of your extra charge customers
Also, you can create a tax zone via the menu System>Zones with all the states and countries for which your tax rules should apply and select it in your tax rules. That way, the tax rules won't apply for customers outside these zones.

• Thank you received: 0
  • Hikashop Business
6 years 9 months ago #272067

Thanks Nicolas,

Problem is solved :)

Time to create page: 0.039 seconds