Höhe der Steuer der VErsandart abhöngig von Hauptprodukt

• Thank you received: 0
6 years 4 months ago #284169

-- HikaShop version -- : 3.2.1
-- Joomla version -- : 3.8.2
-- PHP version -- : 7

Hallo,

ich weiss wie man zwei verschiedene Steuerarten zuordnen kann . LAgerorte mit ermässigten und normalen Steuersatz habe ich auch angelegt.
Nun weiß ich nicht mehr ich habe Produkte mit 7 % Mwst und 19 % Mwst die ich versende. DIe Steuer des Versandes richtet sich ja nach den Hauptprodukt. ALso wenn ich ein Produkt mit 7% versende dann sind die Versandkosten auch mit 7% zu versteuern.
WIe kann ich das im Shop einrichten ?

VIelen Dank für Eure Hilfe

Oktavian

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 1778
6 years 4 months ago #284172

Hello Oktavian,

We didn't totally understood what you exactly wanted to do, so can you give us more information about it through some screenshots for example ?

Thank you.

6 years 4 months ago #284284

Hallo Mohamed,

i was wrote tis in english.

I know myself with tha tax types. I have created the storage location with reduced and normal tax rates. We have products to ship with 7% tax and some with 19% tax. The tax ist depending the products.

Please can you help me to complite different products in one invoice with tax. Or shall i ship the different products seperatly ?

Please advice

Lind regards

Oktavian

6 years 4 months ago #284339

Mohamed Thelji wrote: Hello Oktavian,

We didn't totally understood what you exactly wanted to do, so can you give us more information about it through some screenshots for example ?

Thank you.

Hello!
I know how to assign two different types of taxes. I have also created storage locations with reduced and normal tax rate.
I have products with 7% VAT and 19% VAT I ship. The tax of shipping is determined by the main product. So if I ship a product with 7% then the shipping costs are taxed at 7%. With 19 % VAT the shipping taxes should be also 19 %
How can I set this up in the shop?

It will be interisting when goods with different VAT classes are in one package, for example a book and a DVD.
Then, depending on the value of the goods, the respective VAT rate of the goods should be applied pro rata to the packaging and shipping costs. To stay with our example book / DVD: If the book is worth 60% and the DVD 40%, the shipping costs must be split: For 60% is the 7% VAT rate and 40% of the 19% VAT rate.

Many thanks for your help

• Thank you received: 13069
6 years 4 months ago #284287

Hi,

Please don't duplicate your questions:
www.hikashop.com/forum/install-update/89...on-hauptprodukt.html

Time to create page: 0.070 seconds