• Thank you received: 2
  • Hikashop Business
3 years 1 month ago #330107

-- HikaShop version -- : 4.4.1
-- Joomla version -- : 3.9.24
-- PHP version -- : 7.4.15
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Firefox 86.0
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : none

as you can see the taxes are some kind of weird. I´m not able to recognize how to solve the problem. All the prices are ending with *99 at the end. This is the full price the customer has to pay.
Now I could insert this price in the field for the untaxed prices, but then an additional tax will be calculated and this is wrong.
The displayed price is the price I need to corresponnd with the tax office, but the customer should be aware of the full price he has to pay. The tax should´t be calculated afterwards.

How can I solve this problem? Would be glad about help.
Thx in advance.

Kind regards

Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 13064
3 years 1 month ago #330165

Hi,

You've configured your tax rule with a post code. So that means that you want the tax to only apply if the user's address uses that post code.
So for all the users who didn't enter yet their address on your website, this tax rule won't apply and thus they will see a price without taxes.

If you want everyone to pay taxes on your website, then you should remove the zones you've selected in your tax rule and remove the post code you've entered there. Then, you'll see that the prices display with taxes everywhere all the time.

If you want something else, then I would need more information on what you need to be able to tell you what you should do.

The following user(s) said Thank You: Machka

• Thank you received: 2
  • Hikashop Business
3 years 1 month ago #330180

Thx I found it! Great help!

Last edit: 3 years 1 month ago by Machka.

Time to create page: 0.084 seconds