Voting and comment problem

• Thank you received: 0
9 years 5 months ago #178143

-- HikaShop version -- : 2.3.4

Hi,

A customer posted a vote in two of my products (5 stars) and comments. I modified in the backend the stars of one of them to 5 and when I saved now the stars are ok but does not show the comment.
In the other one I erased the comment in the backend thinking that with that I will erase everything, comment and vote, but is still showing one star.
I have enabled the module vote and comments connected.
How may I fix that and avoid that happens again in the future.
Thank you,

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 2322
9 years 5 months ago #178146

Hi,

I will try to reproduce this issue on my end in order to debug that, thanks for the report.

To correct that, you can go in the mass action and create a new one on the data product and filter on the desired product, then in action select update the values and set the product_total_vote to 0 and product_average_vote to '' in order to reset the vote of the product.

Regarding the comment, I don't think that it will be possible to get it back..

9 years 5 months ago #178323

Hi,
I did it, and in the backend now shows the product with no commentary (of course) and rating 5. But in the front end still showing another rating. The following are the settings of my mass action.
Thank you for your help.

Attachments:

9 years 5 months ago #178330

Hi,

product_total_vote is the number of votes done for the current product.
product_average_score is the not of the product.

So you can set the desired values here, for example if the product must have one vote and this vote is 5 stars, so set product_total_vote to 1 and product_average_score to 5.

9 years 5 months ago #178511

I did it that way and din't change anything..Still showing different number of votes and less stars.

9 years 5 months ago #178514

Hi,

Please give us a backend access via private message. Don't forget to give the url of that topic in the message.
We will too need the informations about the product with the wrong rating (id, etc), the number of votes done for this product and the average score it should have.

Time to create page: 0.077 seconds