No lighted rating stars (voting)

• Thank you received: 0
  • Hikashop Business
4 years 2 months ago #314365

-- HikaShop version -- : 4.2.2
-- Joomla version -- : 3.9.8
-- PHP version -- : 7.3.6
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Google Chrome 79.0.3945.88
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : Notice: Only variables should be assigned by reference in /(my site)/webseiten/messerguide/plugins/system/wishlists/wishlists.php on line 29

Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in /(my site)/webseiten/messerguide/templates/messerguide373/functions.php on line 199
Warning: Parameter 2 to modChrome_artnostyle() expected to be a reference, value given in /(my site)/webseiten/messerguide/templates/messerguide373/html/modules.php on line 39

Warning: Parameter 3 to modChrome_artnostyle() expected to be a reference, value given in /(my site)/webseiten/messerguide/templates/messerguide373/html/modules.php on line 39

I try to use the voting system at my site. There is now only one vote! I will see the 5 lighted stars at the bottom of the product but not at the top of the product they are only gray. Also not at the product in the startpage or the categories. One year ago it did have worke in an older hika-version.

is there any help

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 13037
4 years 2 months ago #314402

Hi,

As we don't have the issue on our end, I'm afraid we'll need you to provide a backend and a FTP access to your website so that we can do some debugging to understand the situation in order to help.
You can provide these via our contact form along with a link to this thread:
www.hikashop.com/support/contact-us.html

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.056 seconds