Can not disable "Add to wishlist" button on ordering page.

• Thank you received: 1
5 years 2 months ago #302198

-- url of the page with the problem -- : gnca.org/index.php/tickets-for-members/p...ket-gnca-member-only
-- HikaShop version -- : 4.0.1
-- Joomla version -- : 3.9.1
-- PHP version -- : 7.2
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Chrome 71.0.3578.98
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : Can not disable "Add to wishlist" button on ordering page.

Follow up guide on www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/1...op-cart-listing.html to disable wishlist, but still see the button of "Add to wishlist" on ordering page.

Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 13037
5 years 2 months ago #302209

Hi,

Did you turn off the "Enable the wishlists" setting of the HikaShop configuration ?
Also, you can turn off the "Display 'Add to wishlist' button" setting under the Display tab in the HikaShop configuration.
Doing those two things I don't see why the button would still display.

• Thank you received: 1
5 years 2 months ago #302240

I already turned off the "Display 'Add to wishlist' button" setting under the Display tab in the HikaShop configuration, but I missed the setting in HikaShop configuration -> Features.
Turned it off in Features, then works.

But the guide on www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/1...op-cart-listing.html does not mention HikaShop configuration -> Features at all.

The following user(s) said Thank You: Philip

• Thank you received: 609
5 years 2 months ago #302258

Hello,

You're right, right now HikaShop is changing a lot and so sometime keep the documentation up to date isn't an easy task, sorry for this.
But this for this reason that we help everybody on our Forum, now we will update this documentation from your returns.

Thanks for supporting HikaSHop !
Regards

Last edit: 5 years 2 months ago by Philip.

Time to create page: 0.063 seconds