error

• Thank you received: 1
1 year 9 months ago #343262

Do you see the difference in languages?

Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

1 year 9 months ago #343265

What did you do with the Russian language it worked well I had no complaints why everything is bad now ???

1 year 9 months ago #343267

Why now should I transfer this information there if I already have it?
again error
The translation override file /home/grand00/steak-mafia.com/www/language/overrides/en-GB.override.ini is invalid. Please use the 'Debug languages' option of the Joomla configuration to understand what is wrong with it before adding new translations.
I am tired so much...
Why the hell did all the translations go away on their own? When will you finish working on the bugs? I'm starting to get angry

Attachments:
Last edit: 1 year 9 months ago by Alex3.

• Thank you received: 13068
1 year 9 months ago #343283

Hi,

Each time there is a new bug, it makes the override file invalid. When that file becomes invalid, the translations won't appear in the backend popups and the translations won't work on the frontend anymore.

I've made a new patch to take into account the new issue I found on your website:
i.imgur.com/cxZGfjs.png
i.imgur.com/vt4bQrV.png
i.imgur.com/fgQGKNS.png
As far as I can tell, it works now. Please try again.

Unfortunately, I can't fix bugs which I've not found yet and you find new bugs because you're using something which we didn't support yet in HikaShop which is the translation of texts, when the original language doesn't use latin characters.
Please understand that this is something I've added after your first message here and not something we had months or years to test and get feedback on like the rest of HikaShop.

1 year 9 months ago #343284

First, I translated the entire site into English. I spent a lot of time, but the whole translation is gone.
Secondly, I don’t understand why I need to fill in the Russian language field a second time if it already exists. I don't want to waste time on translations, I'm afraid that the translation will be lost again

1 year 9 months ago #343304

Hi,

You don't need to enter the Russian translation a second time. That was only a suggestion of using the Engilsh language as main language instead of the Russian language so that you wouldn't need to use the "Use non latin keys" new setting. That way, you would avoid bugs with the new mechanism I put in place with your feedback and it would work properly.

I'm not sure what you mean by "the whole translation is gone". I did see the translations you made before.
You can check the screenshots from my previous message, which I did just before leaving your website last time, and the products and categories had the English translations there. So I'm not sure what you mean ? What did you lose exactly ?

1 year 9 months ago #343306

If I do not enter the translation a second time, then instead of the Russian language I have English. besides, I need to enter aliases and canonical links. You can see for yourself
Radio button Sause Does not translate. Look please

Attachments:

1 year 9 months ago #343308

There is also a translation error in product variants dumplings for sample

Attachments:

1 year 9 months ago #343316

Hi,

Thank you for your feedback.

If I do not enter the translation a second time, then instead of the Russian language I have English. besides, I need to enter aliases and canonical links. You can see for yourself
Radio button Sause Does not translate. Look please

I do see these issues on your website. However, I'm not able to reproduce them on my end.
Also, the FTP access you provided doesn't allow me to edit any file so I can't do any debugging directly on your website. Could you please fix the FTP access so that I could edit the files of the website ?

There is also a translation error in product variants dumplings for sample

I was able to reproduce the issue on my end. I made a patch and added the patch on your website too. It seems to be working fine now.

1 year 9 months ago #343319

Oddly enough, I gave you full ftp access. I don't know where to change it
By the way, if I select the dropdown list, then the translation works

Attachments:

1 year 9 months ago #343322

Hi,

Indeed, when I switched to radios, I was able reproduce the issue on my end.
So I was able to fix the problem. I've added the patch on your website too.

So what's left is

Could you check with your hosting provider on how to make the FTP access use the root folder of the website ?

1 year 9 months ago #343324

nicolas wrote: Hi,
Could you check with your hosting provider on how to make the FTP access use the root folder of the website ?

try it now

1 year 9 months ago #343364

Hi,

Thanks, the FTP access works great now.

Sorry for the delay. This was a tricky one as the issue actually comes from how Joomla works as it automatically loads the English overrides on all the pages even when the page is not an english page.

I've made a patch to reload the translation files already loaded without the english translation override file when HikaShop is initialized on a page with a language other than english and the multilanguage translation system is activated in the HikaShop configuration.
It fixes the problem on your website as far as I can see and it shouldn't impact others negatively.

1 year 6 months ago #345815

I again have problems with the translation. When changing the language from Russian to English, error 404 when paying for the order.

Attachments:
Last edit: 1 year 6 months ago by Alex3.

1 year 6 months ago #345821

Hi,

Can you please provide the URL and precise instructions to reproduce the problem ?

1 year 6 months ago #345824

when saving a translation into other languages, a window appears as in the screenshot above. I can't close it, it's some kind of glitch for example, when editing the translation of shipping or payment methods
try to checkout in english you will get a 404 error

The password and login from the admin panel are the same that I sent you earlier, you can see
I changed the domain to Russian-food.vn

Last edit: 1 year 6 months ago by Alex3.

1 year 6 months ago #345837

I recorded a video of the screen. Rename the gif file to mov to view

Attachments:

1 year 6 months ago #345890

Admin, you are going to solve this problem ?

1 year 5 months ago #345969

Hi,

Sorry for the delay.

I checked the situation in your backend and I'm not able to reproduce the problem. When I edit the translation for a payment method, the popup properly closes automatically after the translation is saved.
It seems the issue is just that the popup is not closing on your end. I suppose it comes from the javascript error I can see from the template of your backend and your browser which must react differently to it compared to my browser for some reason:
i.imgur.com/HJselIV.png
Are you able to reproduce the issue with other browsers ?
I suppose you could just ignore the issue since the saving of the translation still works as far as I can see. It's just the popup not closing automatically due to the javascript error I think.

• Thank you received: 0
1 year 5 months ago #346157

Hi, I have the same problem with the translation

The translation override could not be added. Please enter first a value in the field of the same name in the element you want to translate.

Would you assist me?

Time to create page: 0.122 seconds