pack ean with autogen 1 serial

• Thank you received: 92
8 years 11 months ago #201011

-- HikaShop version -- : 2.4.0
-- HikaSerial version -- : 1.9.1
-- Joomla version -- : 2.5.28
-- PHP version -- : 5.x

Hi
is there a way with one of the default plugin to create a pack that contain one ean serial that ll be attach to one specific product ?

thank's

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 4004
8 years 11 months ago #201017

Hi,

If you use a serial generator ; you will have an unlimited stock of serials.
But you can use the generator to populate the database of a pack ; with the quantity you want.
Just think to remove the generator from the pack afterwards.

Regards,

Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.

Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.
The following user(s) said Thank You: lionel75

8 years 11 months ago #201106

Hi
My question miss some information .
Product can be link to a pack , but does a product can be attach to a specific serial of a pack before any order occur ? The questio nshould also be : does a serial of a pack can be already assign to a product ( default configuration like set price value ) ?
regard's

8 years 11 months ago #201136

Hi,

How a product can be assigned to one specific serial ?
You're trying to mixing things which can't be mixed ; they are two very very difference concept.

The thing that you can do is to link a product with a pack.
You're free to have a pack with just one serial if you want.

Regards,

Jerome - Obsidev.com

7 years 6 months ago #251497

Hi
This question is old .
1- If All ( 95%) my products ll be use for ticket and article what are the best options ( pack , serial ) to configure hikaserial for generate ticket ? My question is about best options when import "hks product " using csv file !!!
Is there a way when import csv file of products to have a column fields that informat hikaserial that this row product ll use or add a serial ?

2- Can serial value be define in csv file ?

3- Is there pre require setttings in hikaserial before importing csv/Serial products ?

4- the random plugin exist in 2 levels
- joomla where we configure plugin
-hikashop where we can create a new plugin ( serial random)
the term plugin in hikashop is not the same that the one use in joomla . Can i have more information about the hikashop plug in that are shown in joomla plugin panel ? if hikashop plug in is not accessible using Extension -plugin but only Component -> hikashop -> System --> plugin ...Why use the term plugin ! if we can instanciate it is a module ? .... !!! Really strange

Regard's

Last edit: 7 years 6 months ago by lionel75.

7 years 6 months ago #251532

Hi,

1 - The HikaSerial import allow to perform link between packs and products.
2 - In the import.
3 - No

4 - A plugin is a plugin ; there is no misunderstanding there.
But the plugins in HikaSerial (and then HikaShop and HikaMarket) have a multi-instance feature which allow them to go further that the Joomla plugin system allow to do.

Regards,

Jerome - Obsidev.com

7 years 6 months ago #251602

Hi
1) I like to see in documentation the exact word .
here i can read (1) "HikaSerial is a Joomla extension for HikaShop which would allow you to assign "serials" to your products. "
should i understand (2) "HikaSerial is a Joomla extension for HikaShop which would allow you to assign to one group of differents "serials" call a pack any quantities of same product ( variant with many characteristic or not ) ".

2 ) Does a serial can exist outside a pack ? ( when go to product -> edit ..i can only add serial using a pack !!!)

3) In my local website whenselect a pack serial and save then the serial is not there !!!

4) In the past ( 2 years ? ) there was for each html hikashop page a documentation hide inside this page ...now nothing ....cumbersone under each label when move the mouse near the label i have no information . I test J2store and go to a random page to see if there was a documentation and i choose Geozone and yes there was a doc in the page ( in bllue ocean) . Sometime i search how i can quit the page with a close button but nothing ...... awesome !!! i hope it is a joomla issue and not hikashop ..... because cancel and close button don't have the same meaning !!

5) i ll stop here but if hks team want to read what i ll want to write send me a message ....

Attachments:

7 years 6 months ago #251606

Hi

is there a step by step tutorial for add in a automatic way specific number of key in a pack ?
when you write generator it is difficult to understand what is a generator a module a plugin and howto
1- acces to it
2- configure it
3- launch it

I know a little tool that are better than adobe suite documentation : Adobe RoboHelp from adobe !! . Hikashop doc use text but video can be better than text . Adobe like hikashop try to have nice look and fell documentation but all we want is easy way to find documention without css javascript effect : github fullfill this but neither hikashop or adobe web documentation. It is not a problem of money but efficient way to do thing !! documentation is not a first master commercial webpage !!!

the structure of documentation is not the only problem .....for documentation about ticket ; the article say do that do that do that .......but never why we should do that and the chapter about option only describe the value of option ( we can see them when go to this page so not usefull to name them ) without a explanation about each items to understand why use a value instead another value from the vailable list !

thank's to any hikashop dev users to give share their feedback about my content ( + or - )
Thank's

7 years 6 months ago #251607

the way the gui behaviour is implemented is cubersome and no documentation :
-in B : button "add a pack" ll do nothing so why this button appear here ( disable it ) why not A to C
-in B :howto know that click on a blank zone area ll show table selected form ?
-in C : button "add a pack" could be " Add serial quantities" ! why not after slect row to go from C to E ( show somes informations )

It not really a problem when we know this behaviour : it is why i post this capture screen !
the documentation about ticket seem do a lot of shortcut by using 2 capture screen and use the words "after that" :
"You can use the "Add" button to select your HikaSerial pack and after that, select the quantity of serials that will be send to the user will he will bought the product. " ( read again this twice slowly )

Quantity aligment is in the same horizontal line than the pack name so we could think number is about pack but i think it is about number of serial !!

I test and see we can attach many serial from identic/different pack to the same product ?
Could you give me a context where use this functionnalities could be usefull ?

Is there by default some alternative to have in the html input selection tag not only sql but something else ?

i kidding you
Regard's

Attachments:

7 years 6 months ago #251640

Hi,

Did you read that article in the Cinnk Magazine ?
cinnk.com/magazine/septembre-2016/808-co...en-ligne-sous-joomla

Regards,

Jerome - Obsidev.com

7 years 6 months ago #251949

No i don't know this article and thank's a lot for this link .

I already study a post in hikashop forum about sell ticket ( serial attachement ) for plane here !

C.) I study way to buy ticket and there are many :
-a.) select seat in a map layout scene floor
-b.) select a price and define the number of item to buy but don't let buyer to select the seats location he want . It is more a ticket that let you enter in a room not choose your seat in that room . Seat at the same price can be locate in different location for a same floor or in different floor level ......
-c.) some algo don't let buyer to choose the seat and compute seat number for avoid empty seat "gap" during buying seat process .

I already succeed to implement
a.) with an older version of hikahsop without attach serial plug in ( div layout + dynamic custom css position ) but the javascript code beetween version have been update and need time to undertand and modify the new javascript code !!
b.) layout is already implemented so very easy to configure design !!

all my tickets with serial , custom fields value are generate outside hikahsop and All i need is to import csv in hikashop .
What is powerfull is to be able to use hikashop or others extensions like a php API library !! ( TO DO )

D.)Is there a way to attach a specific real serial number in each product ? I think this way is not useful but ask it for see understand the functionnalities behaviour of hikashop .

E.)what is the relation for a product beetween number of serial , number of quantity orice and number of product ?

F.) In the article ...why not give the real url of the website that use hikashop ? here it is : deltaevasion /vol zen . I am not impress by the article , the website ,the design of the ticket and very happy with the functionnalities of hikashop joomla CMS.

G.) Do you share my point of view that the documentation for random serial generator should contain a composite capture screen ? here it is !!
Some informations about the location of the php file or SQL database storage ll helpfull for php dev !!

H.) I was thinking there was a button to begin generate all the serial key inside a package but don't find location !!
any article documentation link for that ?

regard's

NB there is a bug how hikashop forum manage ad link in article : the text here locate in html code in <a ...> here </a> is not show after click on the link icon web editor !!!

Attachments:

7 years 6 months ago #251972

Hi,

NB there is a bug how hikashop forum manage ad link in article : the text here locate in html code in <a ...> here </a> is not show after click on the link icon web editor !!!

For issues on Kunena, you can directly notify the Kunena team : github.com/Kunena/Kunena-Forum/issues

C.) I study way to buy ticket and there are many :

I don't understand why your message starts with point "C" and I don't see any question in that point.

D.)Is there a way to attach a specific real serial number in each product ?

No and that's not the logic behind HikaSerial.
It's : Product <-> Pack <-> Serial

E.)what is the relation for a product beetween number of serial

The number of serial per product.

G. I do not have the time for the moment to rewrite entirely the HikaSerial documentation but I hope we will improve it soon.

H. In the pack, there is a "generate" button in the toolbar.
www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/117-pack-edition.html

Regards,

Jerome - Obsidev.com

Moderators: Obsidev
Time to create page: 0.098 seconds