coupons used only once

• Thank you received: 0
7 years 2 months ago #263333

-- HikaShop version -- : 2.6.0
-- HikaSerial version -- : 1.10.4
-- Joomla version -- : 3.6.5
-- PHP version -- : 5.5.12

Hi! using the instructions that i read on this post i realized the coupon system that i wanted using:

- an unpublished template coupon within hikashop/discounts/coupons

- created the serial within hikaserial/plugins/coupon - hikaserial generator plugin
- connect the pack to one product

Now if i go on hikashop/discounts/coupons i see the generated coupon. I tested and the coupon set to zero the price product. Perfect.

The only thing I wish is that all generated coupons were used only once. Once a customer has consumed a coupon this should become unusable. How can I do ?

Regards,
Roberto

Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 4004
7 years 2 months ago #263336

Hi,

Because the system use a coupon template, all the restrictions (product, quantity) you will put in the template will be the same for all generated coupons.

You might need to set a quota for your coupon.
www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/1...rm.html#restrictions

Regards,

Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.

Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.

7 years 1 month ago #263380

Hi! thanks...i set "quota" and "quota per user" to 1 on the unpublished template (image1 of my previous post)
Now i generate my X coupon using the pack...on hikashop/discounts/coupons i see the generated coupon.

When user use a coupon, it set to zero the price, and so user finalize the purchase.
The problem is that on hikashop/discounts/coupons is created a new coupon! This new serial is print on the confirmation email order that the user receive...so the user could have not 1 but 2 coupon.

7 years 1 month ago #263383

Hi,

I'm afraid that I don't understand the issue you're trying to describe.

Regards,

Jerome - Obsidev.com

7 years 1 month ago #263439

Scuse for my bad english :)
I have to create X coupon to deliver to X customers. Coupons set to zero the price of the product.
To do this i follow this step:

1.create an unpublished template coupon within hikashop/discounts/coupons. The template (configured like the above image) have "quota" and "quota per user" set to 1
2. i create a coupon generator plugin that use the template like id coupon ( and specific serial format)
3. i create a pack using the coupon generator created at point 2
4. from pack i generate the X coupon

Now...i try to use this coupon.
I try to login with a test user, add on the cart a product using one of the coupon: the price is correctly set to zero. The user can procede to have the product for free.
At the end, the user receive the confirmation order on his email.

Here the issue: the user receive the confirmation email order containing a new coupon id (different from the one used for the purchase)- In this way the user could receive 2 free coupon: one received from me and one created from hikashop and report on the confermation email order.
Infact on hikashop/discounts/coupons i found the coupon that i generate that result used, and a new generated coupon that result usable. I don't want that this second coupon is generated.
How can i do?

I hope that now my issue is more clear

Regards,
Rob

7 years 1 month ago #263451

Hi,

When you associate an HikaSerial pack with a product, each time the product is bough, a serial is generated and given to the customer.
So if with a coupon, your customer is buying a product which give him a serial, he will receive a serial (coupon).

If you don't want that second serial to be generated, you have to remove the pack association or change the rules in your coupon so it cannot be used for products which give you a serial.

Regards,

Jerome - Obsidev.com

Moderators: Obsidev
Time to create page: 0.083 seconds