• Thank you received: 0
2 years 4 months ago #337820

-- url of the page with the problem -- : neu3.stakawertingen.de
-- HikaShop version -- : 4.4.4
-- HikaSerial version -- : 4.0.0
-- Joomla version -- : 4.0.4
-- PHP version -- : 7.4.26
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Edge: 96
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : Call to undefined method plgHikaserialPdfserial::getProperties()

#	Function	Location
1	()	JROOT/administrator/components/com_hikaserial/views/plugins/view.html.php:128
2	PluginsViewPlugins->form()	JROOT/administrator/components/com_hikaserial/views/plugins/view.html.php:21
3	PluginsViewPlugins->display()	JROOT/libraries/src/MVC/Controller/BaseController.php:692
4	Joomla\CMS\MVC\Controller\BaseController->display()	JROOT/administrator/components/com_hikaserial/helpers/helper.php:696
Hi, im trying to sell Event-Tickets via HikaShop an i want to generat an PDF with QR-Code for the costumer.

If i go to HikaSerial -> Plugins and klick on a Plugin -> i always get the Error-Message

Call to undefined method plgHikaserialPdfserial::getProperties()

Thanks for helping

Attachments:
Last edit: 2 years 4 months ago by Jerome.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 4004
2 years 4 months ago #337832

Hello,

Thank you for the report.

Please edit the file "administrator/components/com_hikaserial/views/plugins/view.html.php" and replace the line:

$this->data = $plugin->getProperties();
By
	$reflect = new ReflectionClass($plugin);
	$properties = $reflect->getProperties();
	$vars = get_object_vars($plugin);
	foreach($properties as $prop) {
		$n = $prop->name;
		$vars[$n] = $plugin->$n;
	}
	$this->data = $vars;

Joomla 4 dropped the function getProperties from its core and that patch should avoid the issue.
We will work on a better fix that we will add into HikaSerial.

Regards,

Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.

Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.

2 years 4 months ago #337835

Hello Jerome,

i replaced the line in the view.html.php (see attached) but there is still an Error

0 Cannot access protected property plgHikaserialPdfserial::$type

Call stack
# Function Location
1 () JROOT/administrator/components/com_hikaserial/views/plugins/view.html.php:133
2 PluginsViewPlugins->form() JROOT/administrator/components/com_hikaserial/views/plugins/view.html.php:21
3 PluginsViewPlugins->display() JROOT/libraries/src/MVC/Controller/BaseController.php:692
4 Joomla\CMS\MVC\Controller\BaseController->display() JROOT/administrator/components/com_hikaserial/helpers/helper.php:696
5 hikaserialController->display() JROOT/administrator/components/com_hikaserial/helpers/helper.php:619
6 hikaserialController->edit() JROOT/libraries/src/MVC/Controller/BaseController.php:730
7 Joomla\CMS\MVC\Controller\BaseController->execute() JROOT/administrator/components/com_hikaserial/helpers/helper.php:722
8 hikaserialController->execute() JROOT/administrator/components/com_hikaserial/hikaserial.php:46
9 require_once() JROOT/libraries/src/Dispatcher/LegacyComponentDispatcher.php:69
10 Joomla\CMS\Dispatcher\LegacyComponentDispatcher::Joomla\CMS\Dispatcher\{closure}() JROOT/libraries/src/Dispatcher/LegacyComponentDispatcher.php:71
11 Joomla\CMS\Dispatcher\LegacyComponentDispatcher->dispatch() JROOT/libraries/src/Component/ComponentHelper.php:389
12 Joomla\CMS\Component\ComponentHelper::renderComponent() JROOT/libraries/src/Application/AdministratorApplication.php:143
13 Joomla\CMS\Application\AdministratorApplication->dispatch() JROOT/libraries/src/Application/AdministratorApplication.php:186
14 Joomla\CMS\Application\AdministratorApplication->doExecute() JROOT/libraries/src/Application/CMSApplication.php:278
15 Joomla\CMS\Application\CMSApplication->execute() JROOT/administrator/includes/app.php:63
16 require_once() JROOT/administrator/index.php:32

2 years 4 months ago #337871

Hello,

Please download the version 4.0.1 which contains a patch that we made working on Joomla 4.
www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/1...erial-changelog.html

Regards,

Jerome - Obsidev.com

2 years 4 months ago #337907

Hello Jerome,

thanks for the Update - it seams that some plugins are working now.

If i generate a PDF-Serical i get a new Error

500 select::optgroup not found.
Call stack
#	Function	Location
1	()	JROOT/libraries/src/HTML/HTMLHelper.php:149
2	Joomla\CMS\HTML\HTMLHelper::_()	JROOT/plugins/hikaserial/pdfserial/pdfserial_configuration.php:40
3	require()	JROOT/administrator/components/com_hikaserial/views/plugins/view.html.php:336
4	PluginsViewPlugins->loadPluginTemplate()	JROOT/administrator/components/com_hikaserial/views/plugins/view.html.php:146
5	PluginsViewPlugins->form()	JROOT/administrator/components/com_hikaserial/views/plugins/view.html.php:21
6	PluginsViewPlugins->display()	JROOT/libraries/src/MVC/Controller/BaseController.php:692

2 years 4 months ago #337921

Hello,

You can re-download HIkaSerial to get Joomla 4 compatibility with PDF Serial plugin.

Regards,

Jerome - Obsidev.com

Moderators: Obsidev
Time to create page: 0.044 seconds