- Posts: 240
- Thank you received: 13
404 Error
3 years 8 months ago #348190
by khashiz
-- url of the page with the problem -- : Serial consume
-- HikaShop version -- : 4.7
-- HikaSerial version -- : 4.0.1
-- Joomla version -- : 4.2.6
-- PHP version -- : 8.1
Hi.
I have created a menu of type "Serial consume"
the URL of the page is :
ozhangasht.com/ticket_check
however, everything that i put in the input and click submit I get 404 error message, wether it is a valid serial code or no valid
why is it for ?
-- HikaShop version -- : 4.7
-- HikaSerial version -- : 4.0.1
-- Joomla version -- : 4.2.6
-- PHP version -- : 8.1
Hi.
I have created a menu of type "Serial consume"
the URL of the page is :
ozhangasht.com/ticket_check
however, everything that i put in the input and click submit I get 404 error message, wether it is a valid serial code or no valid
why is it for ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
3 years 8 months ago #348191
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Hello,
Can you please update to HikaSerial 4.0.2 ?
We made some improvements regarding the Routing and Joomla 4.
CF : www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/1...erial-changelog.html
Regards,
Can you please update to HikaSerial 4.0.2 ?
We made some improvements regarding the Routing and Joomla 4.
CF : www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/1...erial-changelog.html
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
The following user(s) said Thank You: khashiz
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
3 years 8 months ago #348324
by khashiz
Hi
I just bought the HikaSerial Subscription.
I updated the component to 4.0.2 but there is error in site
when I check a code i get the error "0 - Class 'JError' not found"
page link :
ozhangasht.com/ticket
I just bought the HikaSerial Subscription.
I updated the component to 4.0.2 but there is error in site
when I check a code i get the error "0 - Class 'JError' not found"
page link :
ozhangasht.com/ticket
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
3 years 8 months ago #348329
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Hello,
Thank you for your feedback.
Indeed there was still some JError in the component which where not converted into the J4 style.
I uploaded a patched version of the version 4.0.2 in order to replace the JError with a classical Exception.
But for you, instead of having that Joomla error page, you'll get another error message (with the description of the real problem).
I suspect that you have a routing issue but we'd need some confirmation.
Regards,
Thank you for your feedback.
Indeed there was still some JError in the component which where not converted into the J4 style.
I uploaded a patched version of the version 4.0.2 in order to replace the JError with a classical Exception.
But for you, instead of having that Joomla error page, you'll get another error message (with the description of the real problem).
I suspect that you have a routing issue but we'd need some confirmation.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
3 years 8 months ago #348334
by nicolas
Download again the install package of HikaSerial subscriptions on our website and install it again on yours and it will add the patch. It should then remove the JError and you'll then get the real error message. Then, provide the new error message so that we can tell you what to do.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
3 years 8 months ago #348335
by khashiz
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
3 years 8 months ago #348344
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Hello,
The issue you have is related to the J4 routing.
We have to perform tests in order to propose a patch which will solve your solution without moving the issue somewhere else.
In the meantime, we can propose you to override the view "serial / consume" and replace the line
By
So the "ctrl" and "task" values will be sent to the router and it will avoid the mixup you have in your case where Joomla think the task is the controller.
Regards,
PS : Please understand that we're in the weekend and it's generally day off for our support team who also need some rest
The issue you have is related to the J4 routing.
We have to perform tests in order to propose a patch which will solve your solution without moving the issue somewhere else.
In the meantime, we can propose you to override the view "serial / consume" and replace the line
Code:
<input type="submit" class="btn btn-primary"/>
Code:
<input type="submit" class="btn btn-primary"/>
<input type="hidden" name="ctrl" value="serial"/>
<input type="hidden" name="task" value="consume"/>
Regards,
PS : Please understand that we're in the weekend and it's generally day off for our support team who also need some rest
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
3 years 8 months ago #348357
by khashiz
Thank you
I already had the version 4.0.1
Based on your recommendation to update to 4.0.2 I bought a new license which it seems it was not necessary to solve my issue
I already had the version 4.0.1
Based on your recommendation to update to 4.0.2 I bought a new license which it seems it was not necessary to solve my issue
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
3 years 8 months ago #348399
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Hello,
We only propose the download of the latest version of our components.
Yes, I was talking about the version 4.0.2 ; my finger slipped.
Regards,
We only propose the download of the latest version of our components.
Yes, I was talking about the version 4.0.2 ; my finger slipped.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
3 years 8 months ago #348400
by khashiz
If there is bug fixes, so why it is still 4.0.2 ? why you do not provide an update ?
you have discovered bugs in the extension, and you dont inform the users to update ?
maybe its non of my business, but I want to know I have wasted my money buying 4.0.2 or not ? because I had 4.0.1
you have discovered bugs in the extension, and you dont inform the users to update ?
maybe its non of my business, but I want to know I have wasted my money buying 4.0.2 or not ? because I had 4.0.1
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
3 years 8 months ago #348403
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Hello,
The changelog is available here : www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/1...erial-changelog.html
And the update notification via the Joomla update system is also available when we have enough feedback on the new release.
Regards,
The changelog is available here : www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/1...erial-changelog.html
And the update notification via the Joomla update system is also available when we have enough feedback on the new release.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
3 years 8 months ago #348444
by nicolas
Hi,
The payment was denied by the bank or PayPal. So the order was noted as refunded automatically.
I'm afraid what your friend did to pay for you didn't work out. You'll have to pay with another payment method. I'm still open to receive your pay with the conditions we were talking about by email last week.
The payment was denied by the bank or PayPal. So the order was noted as refunded automatically.
I'm afraid what your friend did to pay for you didn't work out. You'll have to pay with another payment method. I'm still open to receive your pay with the conditions we were talking about by email last week.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Moderators: Obsidev
Time to create page: 0.289 seconds