- Posts: 62
- Thank you received: 0
Get Serial Data on Customer Invoice
14 years 3 months ago #53745
by Devine
Get Serial Data on Customer Invoice was created by Devine
I am sure this is there by default however I have been using HikaShop for a while and just recently added HikaSerial.
Because I have heavily customised notification emails I am not receiving any Serial Data in these emails. I have removed the customisation on my test site and see the serial data in the default emails but for some reason I can't see where you are calling this. Can you please assist and advise what I need to add to my notification emails to get Serial Data.
Because I have heavily customised notification emails I am not receiving any Serial Data in these emails. I have removed the customisation on my test site and see the serial data in the default emails but for some reason I can't see where you are calling this. Can you please assist and advise what I need to add to my notification emails to get Serial Data.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 3 months ago #53758
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Re: Get Serial Data on Customer Invoice
Hi,
HikaSerial use the "onAfterOrderProductsListingDisplay" trigger (yes, it's a big name).
In the order_status_notification_html email you would found this :
You can add this trigger in your customized emails.
If there is no serial attached, HikaSerial would display nothing, otherwise it would use his view "orderserial / show_email_notification_html" as template.
Best regards,
HikaSerial use the "onAfterOrderProductsListingDisplay" trigger (yes, it's a big name).
In the order_status_notification_html email you would found this :
Code:
<?php
JPluginHelper::importPlugin('hikashop');
$dispatcher =& JDispatcher::getInstance();
$dispatcher->trigger('onAfterOrderProductsListingDisplay', array(&$data->cart, 'email_notification_html'));
?>
You can add this trigger in your customized emails.
If there is no serial attached, HikaSerial would display nothing, otherwise it would use his view "orderserial / show_email_notification_html" as template.
Best regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 3 months ago #53882
by Devine
Replied by Devine on topic Re: Get Serial Data on Customer Invoice
Thanks 
That's what I needed.
That's what I needed.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 2 months ago #59114
by Maurice
Replied by Maurice on topic Re: Get Serial Data on Customer Invoice
I have the exact same issue.
I added this trigger but still no serials appears in the mail.
I checked the serials in HikaSerial. They ARE generated and I can find them in the serial list with the corresponding order.
What to check next?
Thank you,
Maurice
I added this trigger but still no serials appears in the mail.
I checked the serials in HikaSerial. They ARE generated and I can find them in the serial list with the corresponding order.
What to check next?
Thank you,
Maurice
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 2 months ago #59115
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Re: Get Serial Data on Customer Invoice
Hi,
You have to check the status of the serial.
As explain in the thread [ www.hikashop.com/fr/forum/16-serial-bug-...-customer-order.html ], for the moment only "used" serials are list in emails and in the front end.
Regards,
Jerome
You have to check the status of the serial.
As explain in the thread [ www.hikashop.com/fr/forum/16-serial-bug-...-customer-order.html ], for the moment only "used" serials are list in emails and in the front end.
Regards,
Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Moderators: Obsidev
Time to create page: 0.166 seconds