layout Front-end management

• Thank you received: 0
10 years 11 months ago #101109

hi,

i have purchased the Front-end management tool and installed on my website.
I have created a menu-item 'com_hikamarket_vendormarket' for my client to maintain the shop.

Everything works, but the layout is not proper. Several items are not alligned, etc.

Please inform how to achieve a proper layout for the Front-end management

thank you,

greetings, Gerard

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 4004
10 years 11 months ago #101137

Hi,

HikaMarket have is own CSS file and his views too.
It is possible that the layout could not fill perfectly with your template, so you can make some adjustments by modifying the CSS file of your template or the CSS of HikaMarket.

HikaMarket have the same override system than HikaShop for his CSS files or his Views.
For the moment there is no modification interface for the CSS, but it is planned.

It is difficult to give you precise information without looking your website and knowing which are the layout problems, so here some generic information:

Solution 1
Add some rules in your CSS file.
You can use the keyword "!important" if needed, to have an higher priority and bypass other CSS rules.
www.hikashop.com/en/support/documentation/faq.html#css

Solution 2
Copy the file " media/com_hikamarket/css/frontend_default.css " to " media/com_hikamarket/css/frontend_custom.css " (you can change "custom" with what you want).
Use this SQL Query (replace "#_" with your database prefix, if "jos", it would become: "jos_hikamarket_config"):

INSERT INTO #__hikamarket_config (`config_namekey`,`config_value`,`config_default`) VALUES ('css_frontend', 'custom', 'default');
After that you can modify the copied file, it would be used by HikaMarket and not delete/replace during updates.

Solution 3
If some modification not possible with CSS, you can edit the views.
In the backend you would find the link "Views" under "HikaMarket". You would find the same link under "Display".
It is the HikaShop view listing which allow you to edit view for HikaShop and HikaMarket. You can use the filters at the right to select only HikaMarket views and make a search on "productmarket" to see all views for the product edition in the front-end.

The main view for the product edition is the view "form". After that, some sub elements are loaded by the view for different tasks, like the upload image system, the prices, etc.
You can edit these views to change the HTML layout and make some modification. The modification would be stored in a special folder which would not be delete/replace during updates (so you would keep your modification).
At any moment, you can rollback your modification by using the "remove customization" icon which would be display for every customized views.

Best regards,

Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.

Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Gerard

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Obsidev
Time to create page: 0.056 seconds