Roadmap for Hikamarket development ?

• Thank you received: 2
10 years 8 months ago #115391

Hi,

I would like to know if you have a roadmap of the next development phase of Hikamarket?

I'm creating a multisite platform with JMS musitisite and need a e-commerce/vendor system.

My need:
1. One main site which gather all vendors and their products (customers can navigate all the product in the same place and filter by categories, vendors...).
2. Have menu item to display only a specific vendor products (each vendor have their own sub-shop) so I can with JMS multisite create user-sites that will only show the user vendor shop...

I was going to use Jmarket, but I realize that your extension is already working with JMS multisite. Unfortunately, it looks like it isn't possible yet to do what I want with Hikamarket but it look like you are working on it.

Do you have any idea of when will be release the version 1.3.0 (which I believe should answer some of my needs).

Thanks.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 4004
10 years 8 months ago #115450

Hi,

Roadmap
When I finish to implement a new feature, I add it in the HikaMarket Changelog.
www.hikashop.com/en/hikashop/147-hikamarket-change-log.html

For the moment I am working on these features for HikaMarket 1.3.0 :
1 - Generic upload system
2 - Vendor image
3 - Vendor listing

When completed, I will release the new version.
Because the development is quite advance, I will not publish a 1.2.1 version.

After that, my goals for HikaMarket 1.4.0 are:
1 - Payment methods edition in the front end
2 - Shipping methods edition in the front end
3 - Product limitation for one single vendor
4 - Direct pay vendor

And I didn't decide yet which will be the features for the 1.5.0 version.

These are main features that I want to integrate in HikaMarket. I don't mention little features and improvements that HikaMarket users require.

JMS
You already can display all vendors and their products in a website.
HikaMarket can create a category for each vendor. So thanks to a category listing you can already list all vendors and the products (with a attached product listing module).
We are working on the vendor listing in order to propose more features and display more vendor information in the listing (and create filters too).

When you create a vendor site with JMS, you will filter a specific vendor. At this moment the website will just display products for this specific vendor.
By creating a category listing which point to the vendor root category, you will see only the vendor sub category. You will display a "child", a slice, of the main website.

Regards,

Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.

Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Maddox

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Obsidev
Time to create page: 0.064 seconds