1064 - You have an error in your SQL syntax

• Thank you received: 2
  • Hikaauction Standard Hikashop Business
10 years 8 months ago #117735

-- HikaShop version -- : 2.20
-- HikaMarket 1.2 (no error with the 1.1.4 install)
-- Joomla version -- : 3.11
-- PHP version -- : 5.4.17
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : Error_message 1064

Hello,

I hvae this error during Hikamarket install :

1064 - You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'LIMIT 0, 1' at line 6 SQL=SELECT li.licenseid FROM `hk3a_update_license` AS li INNER JOIN `hk3a_updateme_level` AS lv ON li.level = lv.level_name AND lv.level_component = 'hikamarket' LEFT JOIN hk3a_update_site as site ON site.licenseid = li.licenseid WHERE li.component = 'hikamarket' AND li.userid = 9469 AND li.maintenance > 1375902730 AND ( (lv.level_type = 'multisite' AND li.level_multitype = 'Multivendor') OR (li.type = 'live' AND li.level_name = 'Multivendor' AND lv.level_type = 'singlesite' AND site.urlid IS NULL) ); LIMIT 0, 1

What can i do?

Last edit: 10 years 8 months ago by extonjaez.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 13058
10 years 8 months ago #117744

Hi,

Thank you for the report. The updated the code on our end (it was an error on our website subscription system). Please install again and you should not have the error anymore.

• Thank you received: 2
  • Hikaauction Standard Hikashop Business
10 years 8 months ago #117815

i downloaded the new version and have installed again
I have now this error

1054 - Unknown column 'li.level_multitype' in 'where clause' SQL=SELECT li.licenseid FROM `hk3a_update_license` AS li INNER JOIN `hk3a_updateme_level` AS lv ON li.level = lv.level_name AND lv.level_component = 'hikamarket' LEFT JOIN hk3a_update_site as site ON site.licenseid = li.licenseid WHERE li.component = 'hikamarket' AND li.userid = 9469 AND li.maintenance > 1375958858 AND ( (lv.level_type = 'multisite' AND li.level_multitype = 'Multivendor') OR (li.type = 'live' AND li.level_name = 'Multivendor' AND lv.level_type = 'singlesite' AND site.urlid IS NULL) ) LIMIT 0, 1

Last edit: 10 years 8 months ago by extonjaez.

• Thank you received: 4004
10 years 8 months ago #117825

Hi,

You don't need to download the new version.
The message you got is in our side. With our new website there is a new version of our updater system. It will allow us to propose automatic updates for HikaMarket like we propose for HikaShop packages.
I guess that some tests has been forgotten by the team.

I fixed the SQL in our side and I will make some test in order to be sure that it is totally fixed.
Don't worry, the message does not break anything in your side or in HikaMarket.

Regards,

Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.

Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.

Moderators: Obsidev
Time to create page: 0.060 seconds