Vendor Limitations with HikaMarket

• Thank you received: 2
10 years 7 months ago #123085

Okay, first off, you guys are by far the best support team out there for Joomla. I truly can't thank you enough for all of the custom changes and mods and updates you guys give flawlessly day after day.

I have been playing around with the vendor page in Hikamarket. I can seem to get anything to show up. However, I have maybe an alternate route that i would like to approach, since you guys are brilliant.

I would like to maybe have the vendors name in the product listing for the vendor, go directly to their Community profile for Jomsocial, instead of trying to have 2 different areas. There are so many files in Hikamarket that i'm not sure where i would start.

Secondly, i would like to maybe modify the existing hikashop orders listing community plugin to be a Vendor's Product Listing plugin for the Community wall. I don't think that one will be too difficult. Do you know of any hiccups that might stall that out?

The following user(s) said Thank You: PolishedGeek

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 4004
10 years 7 months ago #123115

Hi,

In HikaMarket the vendor page is mainly fill by the modules, you can also display the custom fields (with the latest version you can select which custom field will be display in the vendor page, etc) and I want to improve the global features.
We started a "template" mode for the vendor page, but we are missing some feedback in order to know what could be display in this page which could be useful.
So do not hesitate to give us your feedback, HikaMarket is a product for his users, we have a lot of ideas but we can't have all !

The current problem with the links under the product name is that, they are added by a class.
In the product class ( administrator/components/com_hikamarket/classes/product.php ) you will find the function " processView " which will put some data into an "extraData" object.
So you will find this code:

if($show_sold_by && ($id > 1 || $show_sold_by_me)) {
	$vendorLink = '<a href="'.hikamarket::completeLink('vendor&task=show&cid=' . $vendors[$id]->vendor_id . $url_itemid).'">' . $vendors[$id]->vendor_name . '</a>';
	$row->extraData->afterProductName[$slot] .= '<span class="hikamarket_vendor">'.JText::sprintf('SOLD_BY_VENDOR', $vendorLink).'</span>';
	$singleInLine = false;
}
You can use " $vendors[$id]->vendor_admin_id " to retrieve the id of the admnistrator but it will be the HikaShop user id.
If you want to access to the Joomla user id, you have to edit the query above
$query = 'SELECT * FROM '.hikamarket::table('vendor').' WHERE vendor_id IN (' . implode(',', $vendorsId).')';
To something like
$query = 'SELECT v.*, u.user_cms_id FROM '.hikamarket::table('vendor').' AS v LEFT JOIN '.hikamarket::table('shop.user').' AS u ON v.vendor_admin_id = u.user_id WHERE vendor_id IN (' . implode(',', $vendorsId).')';
And you will be able to get the id thanks to " $vendors[$id]->user_cms_id "

For the second point, I will recommend you to use the "hikamarket::getLayout" function in order to call the HikaShop product listing view and giving him some arguments. So you will be able to ask for a vendor product listing.
I have to make some research about it in order to give you a more precise answer. But I think it will be the easier solution to have directly a good working result and have the possibility to use the different options and feature of HikaShop.

Regards,

Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.

Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.

10 years 7 months ago #123149

Thanks Jerome! I will take a look at the Template page for vendor and provide feedback, If i can make a suggestion you guys might want to have a Custom Help page for private time with you guys, in 30 and 60 minute increments. It would definitely something i wouldnt hesitate using as its a very great Ecommerce system.

10 years 7 months ago #123152

From what i can see in all 3 database tables...

Joomla User is '223'
Jomsocial User is '223'
Hikashop_User '20' but user_cms_id = '223"

Can i pull Data from a table using the user_cms_id and autotranslating to hika user?

• Thank you received: 4004
10 years 7 months ago #123158

Hi,

Yes. The id in JomSocial is the same than the Joomla ID, by conception.
HikaShop can create "virtual" users (guest checkout) that's why we have our own user id but we keep the Joomla user id.

That's why I gave you the correct SQL query to retrieve the Joomla user id so you can create a link which will point to the right page in JomSocial.

After that, in the JomSocial page the best is to retrieve the HikaShop user id because HikaShop uses it in the vendor table (vendor_admin_id).

Regards,

Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.

Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.

10 years 7 months ago #123160

Perfect, Thanks Jerome, I thought that was the case. I just wanted to verify thats what i was doing.

Moderators: Obsidev
Time to create page: 0.058 seconds