10 years 6 months ago #128269

-- url of the page with the problem -- : mywebsite.com/mypage
-- HikaShop version -- : x.x.x
-- Joomla version -- : x.x
-- PHP version -- : x.x.x
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : XXXXX x.x.x
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : Error_message

Hi,

We are currently planning to purchase a subscription (by this Friday latest) for HikaMarket Multi-Vendor for our website and prior doing so, we have some questions that might need some answers to enable us to take the final decision.

1. Is there any current discount, special coupon for HikaMarket multi-vendor?
2. There is a VAT charge attached to the total cost for the subscription to HikaMarket Multi-Vendor, is it compulsory to pay this VAT charge? We are based in Mauritius and our own company is not VAT registered (VAT Exempted), therefore, is it possible to avoid this VAT charge?
3. With HikaMarket Multi-Vendor, does all vendors have their store independently? By that, I mean, of course they can add/manage their products on the website frontend but, are they also able to set their own payment gateway (such as Paypal) to receive payment directly from buyers? Are they also able to set their own shipping charges, contact details etc. independently? I am asking for these questions because we want our store to be operational independently so that our own staffs do not have to interfere between our vendors and their customers.

Please get back to us so that we can finalize our purchase of the subscription for HikaMarket by this Friday latest.

Thanks.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 4004
10 years 6 months ago #128276

Hi,

1. There is no current discount or special coupon for HikaMarket.

2. The VAT is only charged for European customer who does not have a VAT number.

3. This feature will be provide in the next version which is nearly validated (so, published as soon as possible).
www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/1...arket-changelog.html

With this next version, the vendors won't be able to configure their payment methods directly but you can do it in the backend.
Thanks to the option to create a vendor limitation in the cart, you can know that only products from one vendor will be in the cart so only one vendor payment can be selected (otherwise we can't pay directly the vendors because there is just one single payment).

For paypal, the plugin Paypal adaptive can be used and will split and dispatch the money to several vendors in a single transaction. You can read more about paypal adaptive in their website.
Paypal adaptive plugin is include in current HikaMarket package.

Vendors can have their own shipping method configurations and the customer can select the shipping method per vendor (if you activate the option).
This feature is include in the current HikaMarket package.

HikaMarket have also the override of the HikaShop contact button in order to send the contact message directly to the vendor of the product and not the HikaShop store owner.

Regards,

Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.

Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.

• Thank you received: 0
10 years 6 months ago #128581

Hi,

OK, as you should noticed, I already purchased the HikaMarket - Multi Vendor, so far so good, any est. about the release of the 1.3.1 version with vendor payment feature please?

• Thank you received: 4004
10 years 6 months ago #128592

Hi,

I first planned to do it during the week end.
It will mainly depend on the quantity of support in the forum.
My latest test were good and I implemented the latest (little) requirements so it should be ok.

Regards,

Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.

Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.

Moderators: Obsidev
Time to create page: 0.062 seconds