Menu Item to Specific Vendor's Products

• Thank you received: 0
10 years 6 months ago #128937

Hi,

I noticed there is a menu item link called 'Vendor Page', though we are at the early configuration stage, we cannot test this right now but just wondering if products of this specific vendor are shown on the vendor's page?

If not, is there any way to create a menu item link to show only a specific vendor products?

I am asking this because we are using Joomla MightySites to give the possibility to each vendor to add their products to the main shop but additionally, to have their own website template, menu, logo etc. If we are able to show the vendor's products, our problem is solved, hence, we just have to create a menu item link, add the vendor ID and add it to the sub-site! Hope you get the point and can guide us through this.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 4004
10 years 6 months ago #129096

Hi,

The vendor page is working like an HikaShop category page : you can put some modules at the bottom of the page and you can assign a product listing module which will be linked with the page.
So you can display the vendor's products in the vendor page without any problem, it just need a short configuration.

Thread which already explain it:
www.hikashop.com/forum/19-hikamarket/862...or-product-page.html

Page of the documentation (which will be update as soon as possible)
www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/1...tml#tuto_create_menu

Regards,

Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.

Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Obsidev
Time to create page: 0.054 seconds