Feature limitations and questions

• Thank you received: 2
9 years 11 months ago #154449

Hello,
I bought Hikamarket a few weeks ago and have a few questions.

1. Is it normal that Some feature aren't accessible? In the configuration, I get a few "Only from HikaShop Business".
I thought that buying Hikamarket which is the most expansive package would of come with all the feature!

2. Can Vendors configure they're own shipping? Right now, I setup USPS into Hikashop and unfortunately the zip code is required which doesn't give the right shipping fee if vendor from another location than the main store.

3. Same question for tax. Can Vendor manage their tax and zones...?

Thank you for your help.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 4004
9 years 11 months ago #154457

Hi,

1. HikaMarket is working like an add-on for HikaShop and it offers big features like the edition from the front-end and the multi-vendor.
HikaMarket does not activate features of HikaShop business, like the order/item custom fields, the email edition in the backend and the other features of the commercial version of HikaShop.

2. You can create a shipping method per vendor but you have to do it, for the moment, in the backend.
We are currently focused on the characteristic edition from the front-end for HikaMarket 1.5.0 but the edition of the payment/shipping methods have also a important priority.
We are analyzing the requirements, trying to find a good solution to propose a easy way for the vendors to configure their payment/shipping methods will still some security with the ACL to not let them edit everything.

3. I didn't have it in my TODO list. It is the first time that someone ask for it.
I put this task in the TODO list and I will see when we will be able to implement it.

Regards,

Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.

Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Obsidev
Time to create page: 0.058 seconds