• Thank you received: 0
8 years 1 month ago #233030

-- HikaShop version -- : 2.6.1
-- HikaMarket version -- : 1.6.7
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.8
-- PHP version -- : 5.4.24
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Chrome 41.0.2272.118

Hi,

Order notifications are not being sent through to vendors when an order has gone through as $0.00, order status Payment Pending

I found the following post and went through the same steps that user did:
hikashop.com/support/forum/23-market-how...tus-set-to-none.html

I have validate free order plugin set to Yes and the other suggestions but still not email is being sent through to the vendor if $0.00 and order status Payment Pending; including updating the code as suggested.

Not sure if the plugin is not working correctly and not changing the status from Pending to Confirmed as the order is $0.00.

Hopefully you can shed some light on this issue.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 4004
8 years 1 month ago #233055

Hi,

Unfortunately, because I don't understand your message or your issue ; I am not able to share any light or solution.

Please explain really your issue and please do not try to reproduce things in another thread if you're not one hundred percent sure that it's talking about the exact same problem.

Regards,

Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.

Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.

8 years 1 month ago #233146

Hi,

When an order is made no email notification is sent to the vendor (hikamarket); that is the issue.

Investigating the issue, email notifications are being sent when there is a $ dollar amount against the order, but if the order is $0.00 no email notification is being sent to the vendor.

The order status for a $0.00 amount is Payment Pending
The order status for a $ amount is Payment Confirmed.

The plugin HikaShop Free orders validation Plugin is turned on.

It looks like $0.00 orders are not changing from Payment Pending to Payment Confirmed via the plugin.

Hopefully you understand my issue.

8 years 1 month ago #233148

Hi,

First, please check your HikaMarket email configuration (first tab)
www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/1...ml#config_main_email

Then, please provide details about your configuration (hikamarket, hikashop, free order plugin) in order to give us details which could allow us to understand what you're doing (or trying to do).
Because we do not know anything about your website configuration, we currently can't understand much.

Regards,

Jerome - Obsidev.com

8 years 1 month ago #233160

We are using HikaShop and HikaMarket.
We have multiple vendors with various products assigned to the vendors.
A number of products are free (no charge) while other products are paid products (varying prices).

Our payment statuses are:
- Payment Pending (which is order placed but not paid for)
- Payment Confirmed (which is order placed and payment confirmed)
- cancelled (not used)
- refunded (not used)
- shipped (not used)

When a customer makes an order on the store and the pays for the product the order status is set to Payment Confirmed and the vendor gets the order notification. This works fine.

When a customer makes an order on the store for a product that is free (no charge) the order status is set to Payment Pending and the vendor DOES NOT get the order notification email. This is not working as it should.

We are using the hikashop plugin 'HikaShop Free orders validation Plugin'. This plugin is enabled and 'Send confirmation email' is set to 'yes'.

In our HikaMarket Configuration > Email Options > 'Order notification status filter ' is set to 'Payment Confirmed'
This works fine, and sends the email to the vendor, but only when the order value is not $0 / not FREE.

The following emails are published in the HikaMarket Configuration > Email Options
- Market: Order status notification
- Market: Product approval

The following emails are un-published in the HikaMarket Configuration > Email Options
- Market: Product Creation
- Market: Product Modification
- Market: Vendor admin registration
- Market: Vendor registration

--

The other strange thing is orders that total $0 some list the payment method as eWay (which is the only payment method published) others list the payment method as 'market-' which I am not sure what this is from.

The orders that have the payment method as eWay go through with payment status as 'Payment Confirmed' whereas the orders with payment method as 'market-' go through with payment status as 'Payment Pending'.

The only payment methods set up are :
- HikaShop eWAY payment plugin
- HikaShop Paypal payment plugin
- HikaShop bank transfer payment plugin

However only - HikaShop eWAY payment plugin and HikaShop bank transfer payment plugin- are the only methods published.

8 years 1 month ago #233222

Hi,

I don't see any problem in HikaMarket or in HikaShop.
So I suppose that the problem is coming from your configuration.

Regarding your sentence

When a customer makes an order on the store for a product that is free (no charge) the order status is set to Payment Pending and the vendor DOES NOT get the order notification email. This is not working as it should.

If the order is still "pending" and you did not configure HikaMarket to send "pending" notification to vendor ; it is fully logical that HikaMarket do not send these emails.. Because you're asking him to do so.

So your issue, for what I understand, is that your free orders are not confirmed.
Otherwise, these orders won't stay in "pending" status but will change to "confirmed".

You can see to change the setting "send confirmation email" to "no" in order to let the plugin modify the order status before the order creation (and not after).

Regards,

Jerome - Obsidev.com

8 years 1 month ago #233297

Previously the order status for an order that was $0.00 would automatically change from Payment Pending to Payment Confirmed. (If the order was a total of $0.00), we recently updated Hikashop and Hikamarket and as a result of the update, this has stopped $0.00 order total from changing the order status from Payment Pending to Payment Confirmed.

We don't want to turn on email notification for Payment Pending, we just an email notification for Payment Confirmed.

So basically $0.00 order total needs to go through as Payment Confirmed and not Payment Pending.

8 years 1 month ago #233298

Hi,

Can you please read my previous message and follow the indications ?

Regards,

Jerome - Obsidev.com

8 years 1 month ago #233426

Hi,

I did the following as requested:
You can see to change the setting "send confirmation email" to "no" in order to let the plugin modify the order status before the order creation (and not after).

And it worked.

Emails are now sending to Vendors with zero amount.
Thank you Jerome

Moderators: Obsidev
Time to create page: 0.066 seconds