manage Withdrawal in hikamarket or hikashop

• Thank you received: 0
6 years 11 months ago #266529

-- HikaShop version -- : 3.0.1
-- HikaMarket version -- : 1.7.3
-- Joomla version -- : 3.6.5
-- PHP version -- : 5.6

hi
how to do manage withdrawal request in site?
If the seller requests payment order amount to do. the administrator can approve paid on site.
i test mango pay plugin but i can find any management on administrator site.

Last edit: 6 years 11 months ago by Jerome.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 4004
6 years 11 months ago #266563

Hello,

MangoPay have same features and the plugin already have a workflow which allow the vendor to be paid only when the order status is "confirmed" and after a certain period of time.

Regards,

Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.

Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.

6 years 11 months ago #266623

how can i manage that? in administrator i can't find any menu or section for manage and view withdrawals.
i just used mango pay for manage withdrawals?

6 years 11 months ago #266626

Hello,

When you're using HikaMarket without an adaptive payment plugin, the vendor have the possibility to perform a "payment request".
The button is available in the vendor order listing.
The HikaMarket setting "Waiting days for payment request" allow to limit the vendor so he can't ask for a payment of too recent orders.
Afterwards in the HikaMarket dashboard, you can "pay" the vendors ; but because there is no "adaptive" payment plugin involve, that payment is manual (but there is still the possibility to perform a redirect to paypal when you're paying one vendor at the time).

Now when you're using a adaptive payment method like "MangoPay", the vendor money is stored in his "wallet".
The MangoPay plugin allow the vendor to provide his bank account and perform a "payout" (so, to withdraw).
That plugin also have settings to indicate a minimum waiting days so the vendor cannot payout too recent orders ; and there is also a filter so he can just payout the orders with specific order statuses.

Regards,

Jerome - Obsidev.com

6 years 11 months ago #266703

i sent payment request in order lisiting. but i don't see any list that which vendor request payment in hikamarket dashboard .
beacuse sometimes i want to use manual payment for some vendor.
i search and see that all of marketplace extension have this feautre (withdrawal section in vendor dashboard and manage withdrawal in admin dashboard) like marketplace for magento or dokan for woocommerce

all of this extension is very userfirendly design. but hikamarket unuserfriendly. i love hikashop for many feature and customization but it's really unuserfriendly design and menus.

Last edit: 6 years 11 months ago by Jerome.

6 years 11 months ago #266723

Hello,

For the moment, the "payment request" just send an email to the administrator.
There is nothing created in the database to be displayed in the backend.
But, in the backend vendor listing you can see the vendor "balance" and use the "pay" system.

The goal of HikaShop is to be very flexible ; HikaMarket have that same goal and provide a huge number of feature and different kind of "marketplace" configurations (like I already explained previously).
HikaMarket and his "Access Level" system allow to have a fully dynamic interfaces which will adapt depending your settings and what you want your vendor be able to do.

If you're unpleased with HikaMarket ; feel free to go to another solution ; we have the 30 days money back policy for that.
Constructive criticisms are more than welcome if you want to help to improve the software ; otherwise I'm afraid that it will be a lot counter productive.
Now if you have a feature request to made, you can also express yourself.

Regards,

Jerome - Obsidev.com

6 years 11 months ago #266820

hi
tanx jerome for descriptions.
i know that i free to use other solution.
But I found it because I did not just complain. I said because I love you Hikashop much better.
My ten to site and still make hikashop
That's why I like best is a plugin that I use.
Just say you should look to another commercial plug all plug-ins are designed to modify their families and quite user-friendly and aesthetically novelty.
I am a web designer and whenever you want, I can help you design it.

6 years 11 months ago #266854

Hello,

As you noticed, I am not a web designer and I am totally open to design improvements.
We spent a lot of time in order to improve HikaShop (and HikaMarket) interfaces, like the new product edition interface or the new checkout ; but because we are more oriented around the "cognitive" part than the look, sometimes our choices are not understood.
Because HikaMarket should be integrated with template, we are trying to use less specific CSS as possible so our design will less impact the website.
But we know that some components are now using the opposite philosophy and use lot of libraries and specific CSS.

I launch a bunch of developments for HikaMarket 1.8.0 and in the list, I perform some modification in the front-end product edition page. The goal was to allow the page to be "smaller" and create "sections" ; I know that it made the interface easier but it does not make it prettier.

The "payment request" is something which haven't been asked a lot and I added the email notification very recently.
Adding a new table in order to store the vendor withdrawal request is possible ; it would require some development but it is not something very big (compared to the big feature I'm working on to let the vendor edit their orders and push the modifications in the customer order).

I keep the links you gave and we will study them with the HikaShop team.
I also would need to see if HikaMarket need to stay in the HikaShop philosophy or if it should change some of the paradigms

Regards,

Jerome - Obsidev.com

Moderators: Obsidev
Time to create page: 0.066 seconds