Confirmation Problem for products

• Thank you received: 2
6 years 8 months ago #274257

-- url of the page with the problem -- : localhost
-- HikaShop version -- : 3.0.1
-- HikaMarket version -- : 1.7.3
-- Joomla version -- : 3.7

Hi, Hikamarket has Confirmation setting that allows to administrators For confirming new products that vendors have created them.
But there are problems, how to solve them?

1-when vendor creates a product after saving this, we(administrators) must confirm it, after confirmation vendor again could change products information!!!! and save this without needing for confirmation again!!!
please hikamarket this ability to confirm again after editing confirmed product!

2-please add "not confirm" button, and add email notification for the vendor! that product confirmed or not confirmed (with the reason of why product not confirmed)

I need these abilities, It is very essential!!!!!! please help me

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 4004
6 years 8 months ago #274270

Hello,

1 - So you want that if the vendor edit a confirmed product, the product will become "unpublished" until a moderator approve it ?

2 - How do you want to send/store the reason message ?
If the product is not approved, the idea is that the product is deleted ; so the vendor would just receive an email.

Regards,

Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.

Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.
The following user(s) said Thank You: pma

6 years 8 months ago #274294

thanks a lot.

1- Yes I need that because after publishing the product vendor can edit product anytime and may be doing some thing that not in our website terms, So we need to approve again when the vendor makes any changes to the product! (in advance it is good to add settings that which changes make the product for approving again, for example, we do not need to review price changes but descriptions is important to be reviewed again for approving product)
I need to approve the product again after editing, But you mean the product will become "unpublished", it's not good because administrators may miss the unpublished product, But if it needs to approve again, we can see unapproved products from hikamarket " Un approved products" menu back-end.

2- as you know, when we edit an order, we can add the reason for editing and it will be sent with email for vendor or customer,
I mean that when the product has a problem with terms or.. that we need to reject it, customers need to know why we had rejected their product! So if you add email notification for rejected or deleted products by administrators, problem will be solved ;)
it will help to vendors, Some times vendors create supporting ticket that why their product has been deleted?! Actually, it is their right

I have promised to m administrators and vendors that these problems will be solved please help me

6 years 8 months ago #274299

Hello,

1 - I'm sorry but your message is not clear.
If I used quotes for the word "unpublished" it was not for nothing, it was a talk about a concept.
Please provide a synthesize answer, it will be easier to understand what you want.

2 - Yes I know what is the HikaShop order history system ; but I don't see your point.
Order history is a log entry for the orders ; but that's very different to what you're talking about.

I got the impression that you're asking for really big feature request or some kind of important customization in HikaMarket.
And I can tell you right now that, unfortunately, it is not something which can be resolved fast because it implies complicated development, a lot of interface, complex algorithm, etc.

Regards,

Jerome - Obsidev.com

6 years 8 months ago #274458

i know it is very big customization on hikamarket, But what is the purpose of confirming product? why have you added this future?
when a vendor can edit product detail after confirmation, what is the meaning of confirmation?!!!

you Know what I mean, and I know how it is big customization, But I want you to complete this future in hikamarket next versions

I say my request again clear and with steps:
1-vendor create a product
2-administrator check her product and confirms it
3- vendor needs to edit product price, pic or ...
4-administrator must confirm it again after any changes on product
5-hikamarket must notify a vendor that her product confirmed(we have this on hikamarket 1.7.3) or when it is not confirmed for which reason that must administrator writes it then hikamarket send it to the vendor.

add step 4 and 5 in hikamarket :)
also, you can add other futures for step4 like: which changes on the product have to reconfirmation again (example: any changes on price do not need to confirm again but changes in the pic or ... need to confirm again)

I'm sorry for my English but I try my best to say my request clearly

6 years 8 months ago #274468

Hello,

I added that feature because it has been asked here, in this forum.
And because the work behind was huge, I proposed a fast alternative and they were good with that solution.
Afterwards, with the few feedback I got on the product confirmation and his usage, I focus on more important requests, like the edition of the orders by vendor (which is also a very big development).

Regards,

Jerome - Obsidev.com

The following user(s) said Thank You: pma

Moderators: Obsidev
Time to create page: 0.066 seconds