• Thank you received: 2
6 years 9 months ago #274368

HikaShop version -- : 3.1.1.
-- HikaMarket version -- : 1.7.3
-- Joomla version -- : 3.7.2
-- PHP version -- : 5.6.29
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Firefox updated

Hi again:

My vendors can see their total sales and incomes at the statistics main panel, but I would also like to let them know how much they receive for every sale using Cpanel.

So, I would like to add an extra column at the table in the hikamarket Order and Product view with the “Vendor total” information (benefits). Is it possible?. Also extra columns with taxes could be great.

I attach a couple of pictures to help you understand what I mean.

Thanks a lot for your great help and support.

Attachments:
Last edit: 6 years 9 months ago by Galle43. Reason: Forgot to upload the pictures

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 4004
6 years 9 months ago #274380

Hello,

In HikaMarket like in HikaShop, you can override/customize every views.
www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/1...-display.html#layout

If you want to display the vendor total, you can retrieve it from the vendor subsale under the "order_vendor_total" field.
But, in case when there are some "adjustments" the value that you will find in the subsale won't be the current one.
That's the main reason why that information is not display currently ; because if you want to be sure that you have the correct vendor total you have to load more data and process it. For most case, the "order_vendor_total" will be correct, but...

About the product listing ; HikaMarket is currently displaying the prices like HikaShop is doing it in the backend.
Displaying the prices with taxes is always user specific. Depending the customer zone the taxes would be different.
So, yes you can change some things in order to force the display with the taxes but it will be regarding the current log user, so about the vendor. It might not be the price that most users will see, or price depending the default tax zone (which is used by guests).

Adding a column for the vendor total in the product listing would require a lot of code.
Because you would need to load all the HikaMarket fee rules and process every prices of each product. And once again, it might not be the accurate display because the product tax and also because the fee rules (regarding the quantity in the cart, the ACL, etc).

Regards,

Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.

Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Galle43

• Thank you received: 2
6 years 8 months ago #275171

Hi Jerome, good afternoon:

Sorry for answering almost two weeks later… .

Great explanation, thank you!. I understood most of your post: “you better don't touch!” ;-) .

What you told me about displaying prices with taxes convinced me absolutely. I am not going to modify it.

Anyway, my fee rules are very basic (1 € per product + 10% of the product), so they only depends on the same product (they are not “shared” with any other order or vendor).
According to this basic fee policy, Could I try to add a column with the order vendor total field?f.

If you think this is possible, I don't know what custom view to override. I have tried to use “Display view files: all” at the advanced hikashop configuration, but it seems it doesnt work with hikamarket and it only shows me the info regarding Hikashop. So, which one Custom Field should I modify to add an extra column at the Order Listing View.

Thank you for your great help and support.

• Thank you received: 4004
6 years 8 months ago #275203

Hello,

By using a view override, you can touch it but you need to be aware of how the system is working so you understand the limitation and restrictions.

It is mostly to warn you about the display of some information which can be not perfectly accurate depending your store configuration.
Now if you have something very "simple" and which won't change much ; you can have a good result. But I would still recommend you to indicate to your vendors that is just "informative".

1 - Order listing and vendor total
We are performing important modification in the HikaMarket core and it would be easier to get the final vendor total ; so it would be possible for us to improve the order listing and display that information.

2 - Product listing
If you just have one fee rule ; you can be more confident to display an accurate vendor price in that listing.
But like I wrote before, about the taxes it could still change depending the user location (and the applied taxes).

Regards,

Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.

Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Galle43

Moderators: Obsidev
Time to create page: 0.077 seconds