-- HikaShop version -- : 3.3.0
-- HikaMarket version -- : 2.0.1
-- Joomla version -- : 3.8.5
-- PHP version -- : 7.1.0
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : CHROME
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : Validation - Refund

Hello,

I just would like 2 confirmations or correction/additional information:

1. Any validation before the payment from the vendor to the buyer is not possible except by custom dev right ?
Example: Before being redirect to the payment via Paypal (adaptive) during the checkout, the vendor receive an email and has to click a button to valid the order created for the buyer to continue and pay. This way the vendor confirm that the product is really available.

2. Refund - Inspired by this topic:
www.hikashop.com/support/forum/23-market...hained-payments.html
“But as paypal said, you can use parallel mode if you want...At this moment the customer can see the different vendors.”
I (as the website) should give the responsibility to the vendor to refund via his Paypal interface by sending directly the money to the buyer ? On my side (website), I refund the commission.
Is this approach correct ? In other term: There is no refund payment via Hikashop-market, just the status change in the order...

Regards,

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 4004
6 years 1 month ago #289332

Hello,

1 - HikaMarket does not affect the HikaShop order creation workflow.
But you can use the "pay later" feature in order to let customer create orders, vendor modify the order to change its status and then, the new status unlock the "pay later" possibility.

2 - The real refund is made in by the payment platform.
For some gateway, there is a "refund" feature which would allow a plugin to perform a "refund request" to the payment system.
But regarding Paypal classical and Paypal Adaptive, that feature is not available. Only Paypal REST gateway have such capability (among Paypal ecosystem).

Regards,

Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.

Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.
The following user(s) said Thank You: ChristopheMG

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Obsidev
Time to create page: 0.057 seconds