6 years 1 month ago #289508

-- HikaShop version -- : 3.3.0
-- HikaMarket version -- : 2.0.1
-- Joomla version -- : 3.8.5
-- PHP version -- : 7.1.0
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : CHROME
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : No Shipping Method

Hello,

When a vendor wants to buy something from another vendor, there is no Shipping method proposed during the checkout.
For the same order with a registered account, it's ok.

Regards,

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 4004
6 years 1 month ago #289513

Hello,

Without more details I'm afraid that I won't be able to understand what is your issue.
But if you have problems with shipping methods, best would be to start asking in the HikaShop section of the forum.
There is no "vendor" in Joomla ; there is just accounts and some accounts can be related to an HikaMarket vendor ; but otherwise they are just regular accounts (but maybe with a special user group depending how you have configured your marketplace).
I think that you should start your investigation there.

Regards,

Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.

Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.

• Thank you received: 0
6 years 1 month ago #289591

Hello,

In this project, the vendors are in a group "ChefACL"

A plugin has been added to automatically give to each vendor 4 duplicated and predefined shipping methods.
Here is one example for the vendor Andrea:

It's working well when a user (registered group) buy to a vendor, but not showing at all between vendors. Even if Access level is "all".
It would probably work if the Vendor group was on "ChefACL" but in this case vendors would be able to access to other vendor's shipping method.

Right now I don't see how to work around this problem and I'm afraid that you will not help since there is custom dev involved?

Regards,

• Thank you received: 4004
6 years 1 month ago #289594

Hello,

What custom development ?

Issue with shipping is related to the HikaShop core.
HikaMarket do not modify the shipping method available depending the logged user. All it can do it creating virtual warehouses for the vendors in the current cart. Warehouses which are based on the setting "vendor" and "vendor group" that you can see in your screenshot.

If you really want to know if it's related to vendor or not ; you can simply take a user and remove its relation to the vendor (without touching its ACL).
But I don't see what would be the link with HikaMarket ; all I can suggest you is to open a thread in the HikaShop section of the forum or to see what your custom dev is doing.

Regards,

Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.

Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.

• Thank you received: 0
6 years 1 month ago #289663

Hello,

I created the topic, I improved a few words : www.hikashop.com/forum/shipping-methods/...during-checkout.html

About the custom dev, it's just an automatic code that duplicate (create copies) 4 predefined shipping methods for all vendors. They can just edit the price and some restrictions, not create or remove. But I don't think it's related actually...

Regards,

Moderators: Obsidev
Time to create page: 0.066 seconds