• Hikashop Business
5 years 9 months ago #294724

-- url of the page with the problem -- : www.picton.place
-- HikaShop version -- : 3.4.1
-- HikaMarket version -- : 2.1.1
-- Joomla version -- : 3.8.8
-- PHP version -- : 7.2

Hi there!

In my settings it is determined that the shop owners themselves do the shipping. For this, the buyers will be charged shipping costs. Works fine so far. If I now pay my vendors, the shipping costs are shown till the final step. At the end, these money is not passed on to the dealer.
I send you some pics of than and attached some settings and emails to show. Did I not understand something again, or is there a mistake in the settings?

greetings
Peter

Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 4004
5 years 9 months ago #294727

Hello,

I do not understand your language so it's hard to understand "fast".
You have activate the "shipping per vendor", right ?
www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/1...onfig_market_general

If so, the fact that the vendor see the shipping is normal.
"Split shipping fees" is there to dispatch the prices when you have one shipping method.
"Shipping per vendor" is there to let each vendor have its shipping method ; which indicate that the vendor will ship its products.
Otherwise, you have to not use "shipping per vendor" and use the warehouse system to create different shipping groups.

Regards,

Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.

Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.

• Thank you received: 3
  • Hikashop Business
5 years 9 months ago #294775

As you see in my pic about the settings, i activated "shipping per vendor". Shipping should be the responsibility of the vendor. With these settings, everything works fine, but the shipping costs are not paid to the vendor at the end.
I give you an example:
Someone buys a product vom my "test shop" . The price is 12€, shipping costs 2.50€. The final amount is 14.50€. The vendor get's 10.80€ (-10% fee) and 2.50€ shipping costs. Over all 13.30€.
Now i pay out my vendor. In the first step everything is okay

But when i finally pay out, the shippin cost disappeard and are not give to the vendor.

You see, there are only 10.80€ left.

What settings have to be done to reach, that the shipping costs are included. I've testet different settings with own plugins and splitting shipping costs, but it's always the same result.

Greetings
Peter
[/color]

Attachments:

5 years 9 months ago #294778

Hello,

Would it be possible to see the rest of the vendor payment order, specially the listing of the order items ?

Which "vendor payment content" are you using in your HikaMarket configuration ? (Market > Taxes and fees options)
www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/1...ml#config_market_tax

Depending if you are in "orders" mode and in "products" mode, the algorithm will be different.

Regards,

Jerome - Obsidev.com

• Hikashop Business
5 years 9 months ago #294798

Here is the rest of the vendor payment order:

And here are my settings:

You see, we are in products mode. This setting is important for my vendors to see quickly, what kind of products de sold. We had these settings in the very beginning. Here is a product list of my first vendor order in March 2017:

As you see, the shipping costs are listed. That would be the perfect result to reach again.
We once tried to change the system into "order mode", because you suggested, that would be the better way. Here you see a product list of a vendor order from Summer 2017. At that time I did not immediately notice that the shipping costs are not listed.

Could it be, that the vendor must use own shipping plugins to get the shipping costs in his invoice?

greetings
Peter

Attachments:

5 years 9 months ago #294814

Hello,

The suggestion regarding the display of the "transactions" instead the "products" was related to the fact that you wanted to display the taxes in a specific way.
Now the element that I do not understand is that you have a different price value in the "product name" and in the price column.
But in HikaMarket algorithm, it is the same variable, the same value, which is used.
So you should have the same value in the "product name" (between the parentheses) and in the price column.

$product->order_product_name = JText::sprintf('VENDOR_TRANSACTION_PAYMENT', $t->order_transaction_id, $currencyClass->format($t->order_transaction_price, $t->order_transaction_currency_id));
	$product->order_product_code = '#' . $t->order_transaction_id;

$product->order_product_price = $currencyClass->convertUniquePrice($t->order_transaction_price * $mul, $t->order_transaction_currency_id, $vendor->vendor_currency_id);

Do you have some custom plugins or some customization of HikaMarket ?

Regards,

Jerome - Obsidev.com

• Hikashop Business
5 years 9 months ago #294852

Hi Jerome,
Yes, I would still like the tax to be shown in the payout invoice for the vendor. My tax advisor would like that too ... Back to the topic:

I have no specific market plugins or customizations. There are some CSS things, Joomspirit, a share plugin, plugins for EasySocial, but nothing, that affect the core of your software.

regards
Peter

5 years 9 months ago #294865

Hello,

I would need a super-user access to your backend and a FTP access in order to analyse the raw data.
If I look at the source code, what is visible in your last screenshot is not possible with HikaMarket 2.1.1 and the transaction system.
So the only thing that I can think of is that your HikaMarket is not really up to date and you still have old files.

Regards,

Jerome - Obsidev.com

5 years 9 months ago #294929

Hello,

As described in my forum signature ; please do not send me private message but do use the "contact us" form instead.
I should have mentioned it in my message like I usually do.
I did not read your private message but I have deleted it ; I do not like to have such kind of information in the DB.

Regards,

Jerome - Obsidev.com

5 years 9 months ago #294957

Hello,

Thank you for the credentials.

So, there was some misunderstanding regarding the mode you're using and some other stuff regarding your screenshots.
You provided some old screenshots with old bugs ; bugs which are solved with the new transaction system.

Now regarding the fact that you do not find the "shipping" line added when you pay the vendor in "products mode" (and not transaction one) ; it looks like you still have some "shipping fees" stored in the vendor order, which is strange.
So I changed the line

if(isset($t->order_vendor_params->fees->shipping)) {
		$additionals['shipping'] += $t->order_vendor_params->fees->shipping;
	} else if(!empty($t->order_shipping_price)) {
		$additionals['shipping'] += (float)hikamarket::toFloat($t->order_shipping_price);
	}
By
	if(!empty($t->order_vendor_params->fees->shipping)) {
		$additionals['shipping'] += $t->order_vendor_params->fees->shipping;
	} else if(!empty($t->order_shipping_price)) {
		$additionals['shipping'] += (float)hikamarket::toFloat($t->order_shipping_price);
	}
So it won't use the shipping fee value if that value is zero.
For the moment it should fix your issue but it's only a temporally fix since that "shipping fee" should not be there if it is not handle but we want to allow a "zero shipping fee".
I will investigate further and perform some new tests in my side. Now that I understand your current configuration, it's easier to follow.

Regards,

Jerome - Obsidev.com

The following user(s) said Thank You: seitenspieler

• Hikashop Business
5 years 9 months ago #295005

Thank you, Jerome, great job - well done :)

We already discussed the topic "taxes for the vendor" some time time ago. Do you see any chance to change the current status:

into that:

And because we are currently with the shipping options. One of my vendors asked me to ship his products. So, as I understand it, the system can only be set generally, whether the vendor ships, or I ship. Is there a way to configure the market, in that way, that some vendors do the shipping for themselves and other vendors not? I would be very grateful for a tip.

Greetings
Peter

Attachments:

5 years 9 months ago #295079

Hello,

When you use the setting "Vendor price with tax", HikaMarket do process the "vendor price" depending the price with tax.
So the value stored in "order_product_vendor_price" (in the hikashop table "order_product") would be a vendor price based on the price with tax.

Because there is just one field and the fees can be more than just a percentage ; we do not have the information regarding the taxes for that value. We just have the final value.

The only possible I see right now is to process the prices without the taxes and implement another algorithm during the vendor payment (with usage of the trigger "onBeforeVendorPay").
The idea would be to add the taxes on the "vendor payment order" afterward the first processing, the taxes would be based on the tax rules stored in the order products.
Another solution would be to apply a fixed tax on all items, which would be much easier to implement.

Regarding the shipping ; would it be possible to have more details ?
We could think about a solution to store an option in the vendor profile and see to process the shipping price depending that information.. But it would mean that some vendor will not handle the shipping at all.
If it's something related to the product, I guess that it would require the usage of the warehouse and not the "shipping per vendor" but to have a new algorithm regarding the "split shipping fees" which would handle that specific case of warehouses.

Regards,

Jerome - Obsidev.com

• Hikashop Business
5 years 9 months ago #295207

Hallo,

Regarding the shipping ;
I think it would be a very useful feature to store that option in the vendor profile. So each vendor can choose to ship his products by himself or not.

Regarding the taxes ;
I will consult my tax advisor tomorrow, whether a fixed tax on all items is sufficient or not. I'll let you know and thank you for your efforts.

greetings
Peter

p.s. I've been thinking about installing HikaInvoices for some time. Does that make sense, or would it complicate matters?

Last edit: 5 years 9 months ago by seitenspieler.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jerome

5 years 9 months ago #295229

Hello,

Thank you for your feedback.
I will perform some tests and analysis regarding modifications on the way that shipping are handle.

About HikaInvoices, I personally can't say much. It depends what you want to do with it.

Regards,

Jerome - Obsidev.com

• Hikashop Business
5 years 9 months ago #295363

Hello Jerome,
Here are the insights from my meeting with the tax adviser. Any invoice I make to a vendor must include 20% tax. Independent of the product.The only exception: A European vendor is outside Austria and has a valid UID number.

My request to you would be now (as you suggested): We process the prices without the taxes and implement another algorithm during the vendor payment to add a fix tax (for Austria it is 20%) on the items. If it is possible to consider the localization of the dealer (outside of my country), it would be great, but at the present time it does not have to be because I only have Austrian dealers.

Thank you again for your efforts
Peter

p.s. HikaInvoices: It should help me to change the layout of my invoices.

5 years 9 months ago #295417

Hello,

I finally got a working plugin which add the taxes when the vendor is paid.
It uses a tax category and use the vendor configured address to get the tax(es) rate(s) and apply it to the item of the vendor payment.
That plugin will be include in the next HikaMarket release but you can use our "contact us" form if you want to get a pre-version of that plugin before the release.

Best regards,

Jerome - Obsidev.com

The following user(s) said Thank You: n00bster

• Hikashop Business
5 years 9 months ago #295439

That's great !! Thank you :)

• Thank you received: 5
5 years 7 months ago #297617

Jerome wrote: That plugin will be include in the next HikaMarket release

do you have any closer time frame for the release date?

5 years 7 months ago #297618

Hello,

We are still working on the feature to create order from the front-end ; that new interface is complicated and is the main feature that we want to add in the next release.
But if the development do not go fast enough ; maybe we will release a 2.1.2 before the 2.2.0

Regards,

Jerome - Obsidev.com

The following user(s) said Thank You: n00bster

Moderators: Obsidev
Time to create page: 0.143 seconds