HikaMarket Vendor Area Quesitons

• Thank you received: 4
  • Hikashop Business
4 years 10 months ago #307012

HI,
I currently use Hikashop Business. I am considering the MarketPlace Multi Vendor. However, have some concerns and questions.

Vendor Control Panel
1.) I really want customers and vendors to correspond through the system and not show emails or correspond outside as much as possible. Is this the case, because under demo looks like the customer and the vendors see email addresses?

2.) I want to make sure the system is easy for vendors without too much. For instance can SEO be turned off for them?

3.) In the Vendor Control Panel is the Vendor creating categories for the system or only for their products? I don't want them to be able to create New categories for my site.

4.) All payments I would like to go through our system and then once we are paid as a site, then the system can pay them their percentage minus fees to their bank account or their paypal..

5.) I don't want Vendors to be able to setup their own payment plug ins. Can this just go through the system as mentioned in #4 question.

6.) Can the Vendor register, create and account automatically with my set fees, etc. and start listing or do I have to setup each vendor?

Thank you,
Charles

Last edit: 4 years 10 months ago by fan4chevy.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 4004
4 years 10 months ago #307066

Hello,

HikaMarket do have an Access Level system which allow to activate or deactivate features and elements.
Via these settings, you can tweak what you want your vendor to see or do.
CF : www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/1...l#tuto_configure_acl

1 - HikaMarket do not provide "private message" system. Customer can use a form to send an email to the vendor (without knowing its email), but the vendor will have the knowledge of the customer email to reply (just like the HikaShop contact form).
Afterwards, its possible to perform an integration with a Joomla component dedicated on private messages.

2 - Sure, with the ACL
3 - Can be also configure with ACL

4 - You can configure the fees in HikaMarket :
www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/1...ml#config_market_tax
Afterwards, if you want your vendor to only receive a part of the sale without the fee, it would require an "adaptive" payment plugin such as "MangoPay", "Stripe Connect" or "Paypal Adaptive" (note that Paypal do not allow to create new adaptive application)

5 - Sure, can be done with ACL

6 - It depends on your settings. HikaMarket allows to do the different cases (cf the tutorial)
The registration mode will define the baseline : www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/1...nfig_market_register

Regards,

Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.

Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Obsidev
Time to create page: 0.053 seconds