Vendor Only Payment method

• Thank you received: 0
4 years 2 months ago #315471

-- url of the page with the problem -- :
-- HikaShop version -- : 4.2.2
-- HikaMarket version -- : 3.0.3

HI, sorry if this has been covered, but i have searched through forums and cnanot find an answer.

I have the multi-vendor set up on our site.

is it possible using the pay with points payment method to set multiple pay with points options, one for each different vendor?

I have selected the vendor in the payment method, selected only one vendor per cart and clicked yes to only show vendor payment methods.

But the pay with points is showing on all vendors, even though only one has been selected in the payment method.

Am i missing something?

Thanks

Mike

Last edit: 4 years 2 months ago by mjs23112005.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

4 years 2 months ago #315483

Hi just a couple more bits of information

1 - Other payment methods can be set to the vendor, just not points method so looks like it could be a bug.
2 - The pay with points plugin does uses points to pay for shipping even when this is deactivated.
3. - The amount of discount available using points in the description is adding VAT on top of the VAT inclusive price, in the cart it is however correct (see attached)

Attachments:

• Thank you received: 4004
4 years 2 months ago #315487

Hello,

The HikaShop points payment plugin is not a classical payment plugin.
If you're using the plugin in "virtual coupon" mode, HikaMarket won't have the possibility to add a payment restriction since that plugin won't act as a payment plugin (a method that you can choose during the checkout).
If you use the other mode, you'll see the payment method but the way the plugin is working is not very "friendly".
We had some discussion with the HikaShop team in order to know if that plugin should be removed from the payment plugin to be move in another category. The virtual coupon mode is the most used configuration but is not acting as a payment plugin.

Regards,

Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.

Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.

4 years 2 months ago #315493

Hi,

That makes sense thank you for that. that may stil work for us as we are looking at creating a points currency for virtual products, then if we use the plugin for those vendors using this currency that should work.

Did you see my other points about

1) In virtual coupon mode it is still deducting from shipping even though this is not selected

2) The total discount in the coupon text is incorrect, though in the cart itself it is?

Mike

4 years 2 months ago #315502

Hi,

Fixed point 1 by just removing the text in language overrides, as not really needed.

2 - The shipping still being deducted, is this a virtual coupon issues vs a payment method? or is this an actual issue?

We would really like to make it so the shipping is not deducted by using points, only the product price?

The rest I have fixed by using a range of weight restrictions.

Thanks

Mike

• Thank you received: 4004
4 years 2 months ago #315508

Hello,

For "userpoints payment plugin" questions and improvements, I recommend you to open a new thread in the HikaShop section of the forum.
Since that plugin is part of HikaShop and not HikaMarket, that section of the forum is not the most appropriated.

Regards,

Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.

Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.

Moderators: Obsidev
Time to create page: 0.083 seconds