General Views of HIKAMARKET

• Thank you received: 1
3 years 5 months ago #325821

Hi there I have been a long time user of HIKASHOP and am very happy with it. I have recently been approached to look at building a Multi vendor marketplace and know there is an add on for the shop.
Has anyone out there got any pearls of wisdom as there doesn't seem to be a trial option to get familiar with functionality.

Thanks
Kenny

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 13061
3 years 5 months ago #325845

Hi,

I can see you already purchased HikaMarket multivendor.
So I suppose that you're not asking about trying it for free (which is what I would understand when someone asks about a trial for a software), since you can already install it on your end and try it as much as you want.
I suppose that you're talking about having some kind of sample data maybe ?
While there is no sample data with HikaMarket, there is not much data to be added in it. HikaMarket is mainly about configuring what vendors can and cannot do, how HikaMarket should handle the orders, etc.
If you want to see an example of that, I would recommend to check our demo website:
demo.hikashop.com/index.php/en/hikamarket
There, we present what you can get on the frontend, and you can also access the backend to check how you can configure it.

• Thank you received: 1
3 years 5 months ago #325870

Thanks for the reply. I decided to purchase based on past experience with Hikashop and reading the conversations on the forum. I already have a test marketplace up and running and I am working through the configuration.

Thanks
Kenny

Last edit: 3 years 5 months ago by kenny_robb.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jerome

Moderators: Obsidev
Time to create page: 0.050 seconds