Custom fields (with required) on product variants

• Thank you received: 2
3 years 4 months ago #326650

-- HikaShop version -- : 4.4.0
-- HikaMarket version -- : 3.1.1
-- Joomla version -- : 3.9.23
-- PHP version -- : 7.3

On this site I have hikashop and hikamarket.Just updated to newest versions.
In my case, product have custom fields marked as required. In hikamarket through the access control I hide the customfields for variants and they do not appear in variants. After update , when I add variants and wish only to enter different price, the system  do not allow to save, it gives red notifications, that the custom fields should be filled. I tested -> I made access to custom fields in variants and if enter values all is well, but it is extra work .... In earlier hikamarket version I did not give access to custom fields in variants in the frontend and all was well. Could I have restored this function?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 4004
3 years 4 months ago #326656

Hello,

Can you please provide screenshot for your test so we can reproduce it in our test website (or demo website) ?

Regards,

Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.

Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.

• Thank you received: 2
3 years 4 months ago #326768

Hello, i made small video --> youtu.be/Gw0qF-z8sto

1 part: you will see how all looks on web with older version of hikashop / hikamarket -> when custom fiels (required) are on main product, but do not appear in variants. The system allow to save, all good
2 part: same web clone but already with newest hiskashop/hikamarket update and after editing variant do not allow to save give error message that custom fields (required) should be filled.

If I make in back end hikamarket / configuration /access -> mark that variants custom fields show -> then on front end in variants you see them , should fill and save is ok.

But if it is possible to have earlier possibility like in part 1 it would be nice.

Moderators: Obsidev
Time to create page: 0.058 seconds