Vendor can not see the payment fees of his orders

• Thank you received: 12
2 years 9 months ago #333902

-- HikaShop version -- : 4.4.2
-- HikaMarket version -- : 4.0.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.9.25
-- PHP version -- : 7.4.14

A new order is placed for a product of any vendor.

Payment fees are correctly displayed in the cart for thew payment and the mail that the client receives after he places the order. OK
Payment fees are correctly displayed in the mail that the admin receives regarding the order that was placed on the site. OK

Payment fees are neither calculated nor displayed in the order mail or in the vendor control panel (specific order) that he has to ship.

This must be visible to the vendor in order to have an accordance between the received amount and the order invoice.

Please advise how to resolve as this is pretty serious!

Thank you

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 4004
2 years 9 months ago #333904

Hello,

The HikaMarket vendor email does include the vendor total.
Please describe/elaborate your issue.

Regards,

Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.

Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.

2 years 9 months ago #333954

It seems that you did not understand what i am trying to explain, maybe it is my mistake on how i described the issue.

So, our problem is as follows:

A buyer Purchases a product from a vendor and the System calculate in his cart the Products Price, the Shipping Cost. Payment Fee and the VAT.

In our case those are item Price 14,30 euro, Shipping Cost 3,5 euro, Payment Fee 2,5 euro, VAT 2,77 euro and the total sum buyer invited to pay is 20,30 euro.

This is the cost brake down on which client charged and paid to the vendor as per photo below,, Client also got same analysis in his mail as receipt of his purchase.

Now vendor for the same order and same transaction in the analysis inside his control panel view only the Price 14,30 euro, Shipping Cost 2,5 euro, Payment Fee 0 euro (we do not know why system does not calculate the Payment fee to vendors like calculated to clients), and VAT 2,77 euro and to the vendor the sum total he see is 17,80 euro instead the 20,30 which was the amount client paid. This happening because on the vendors order analysis the system does not calculate the Payment Fees which shown as 0 like you can see on the picture below. Also same analysis vendor receive in his email.

This is causing a confusion to the vendors for two reasons. The first is that in the case that payment is not made through paypal but the method is payment of full amount in the shipping company or payment with bank transfer he is not able to calculate the exact amount should ask to get paid for. And the second and most serious problem is that in any case the vendor will always have a gap between the money receives and the invoice he issues form data gets from his order analysis and details in his control panel.

This problem can cause to vendors big problem with economical authorities as he can not excuse money he receives since those does not appeared in his invoices.

Attachments:
Last edit: 2 years 9 months ago by liaskas.

2 years 9 months ago #333957

Hello,

I don't see a relation between your two screenshots.

You were talking about "payment fee" and I was thinking that you're talking about the "vendor fees".
The payment fee that you're pointing in your second screenshot is the HikaShop payment fee ; which is not modified by HikaMarket.

If you want the value to be sent to the vendor subsale, you have to enable the corresponding setting to split the payment fee :
www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/1...onfig_market_general
But it will also mean that the vendor subsale will be affect by that fee.

Regards,

Jerome - Obsidev.com

2 years 9 months ago #333962

Can you please escalate this topic to the hikashop forum as it is probably a hikashop issue?

Thank you

2 years 9 months ago #333999

Hello,

I'm not sure it's an HikaShop bug if you do have your payment fees displayed correctly in the customer order details.
And I cannot move that topic to the HikaShop forum section. If you want you can create a new topic in the HIkaShop section of the forum but since you'll talk about HikaMarket sub-sales, I do think that the HikaShop support team will assign me the topic :)

Once again, the "payment fee" is not copied from the customer order to the vendor sub-orders if you do not enable the "split payment fee" setting in HIkaMarket.
In HikaMarket, vendors do not see information that they are not allowed to see.

If you want the value to be sent to the vendor subsale, you have to enable the corresponding setting to split the payment fee :
www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/1...onfig_market_general
But it will also mean that the vendor subsale will be affect by that fee.

Regards,

Jerome - Obsidev.com

Moderators: Obsidev
Time to create page: 0.081 seconds