A wish list suggestion...

• Thank you received: 0
13 years 1 month ago #11267

It would be really great if a future release of Hikashop could create a "Characteristic" option that allowed the user to enter some text.

On many sites that I work on, the products are handmade and personalised, so it would be nice if as an option on the product, the user could select "Personalise Message" or something like that and then enter some text that would then appear on that product when it was made

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 13071
13 years 1 month ago #11273

In the Business edition of HikaShop you can create custom item fields which are displayed at the same place and which enable you to ask your users to enter information relative to the product before adding it to the cart.
That is added to all the product pages of your website so it might not be exactly what you need though ?

13 years 1 month ago #11274

Hi Nicolas

Yes, that would probably be ok. I have just created a couple of custom fields, but they are not appearing on the product page... how do I make that happen?

Thanks
Mark

• Thank you received: 13071
13 years 1 month ago #11277

You need to create custom fields for the table "item". Other type of custom fields will appear on other forms.

13 years 1 month ago #11278

Thanks, that's great

Time to create page: 0.055 seconds