Latest version

• Thank you received: 0
12 years 11 months ago #14160

I see that version 1.4.9 was released yesterday but when I go into the update option in the Hikashop component it says that 1.4.8 is the most up-to-date.
How can I get the latest version?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 13037
12 years 11 months ago #14164

We didn't yet activate the update function for the latest version as we want to be sure that everything is ok before we let everyone update to it.
In the mean time, you can download the latest version on our website (on the download page or in your order details page for commercial editions) and install it via the joomla installer.

• Thank you received: 0
12 years 11 months ago #14165

This is the first time I've downloaded an update and I noticed that the download remaining count dropped from 48 (why not 50?) to 43

• Thank you received: 13037
12 years 11 months ago #14168

You probably used a download accelerator which open several connections to the server to download different pieces of the files in parallel, so it got counted several times even though you downloaded it only once.

You already downloaded it at least once before when you first installed HikaShop.

When you download the install packages via the update menu within HikaShop it doesn't change that counter. The counter is just there to avoid abuses. If you go to 0 (which should not happen), you can always contact us to increase it.

Time to create page: 0.064 seconds