Paypal Integration

• Thank you received: 0
12 years 9 months ago #20159

Hello...
first of all i am very thankful to all you team to provide a very important component to us.. hikashop is best shopping cart according to me... it save my lots of time... thanks a lot

now coming to my issue... i have a software site.... when user comes to my site he can buy our software.. for that we use only Paypal method....everything work fine... but after the successful payment user cannot redirect to download link of product.. we are getting order email, payment notification email... as well as user get the same email... everything work very smoothly... but only problem is user not redirect to product download page...

i have also set parameter in my Paypal plugin "Return url" to my product page... hope u r understand what i want to say... so right now i get the payment from user but user cannot get anything on behalf of that payment... so its not good.. and yaa one more thing after successful payment on which page user redirect that page must be secures... anyone can not download software from that page... hope u can understand this...
i m stuck in this issue...

so please give me some suggestion to solve this....
waiting for your help.....

Akil Shaikh

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 13067
12 years 9 months ago #20171

Hi,

You need to add your files in the "files" area of your products. That way, your users will be able to download them on the order details page after their order is confirmed.
Normally, in the confirmation email they receive, there is a link to that order details page (unless you set hikashop to have "no registration"). You can modify the text of the emails to make it more explicit that the file can be downloaded on the product page by changing the text via the interface in the config under the tab languages.

To display the order details page at the end of the checkout, you can do like explained there: www.hikashop.com/support/forum/4-how-to/...t.html?lang=en#19625

12 years 9 months ago #20273

Thanks a lot for your quick reply... i already added my final product setup in the file section under product... user will get order conformation email also. as i said. but what i want that user only can download my product after successful payment... i am using Paypal...
now u said that enable user registration... so sorry right now i m using evaluation version of Hikashop shopping cart... so that function is not available in this version... i get successful payment as well... and user get payment deduction notification also but only thing is after that how can i redirect user to my download page from Paypal page ... is that i have to set some parameter in Paypal or in hikashop... once again i am disturbing u.... i hope u can understand my problem........ thanks a lot for your quick reply.......!!!!

Akil Shaikh

• Thank you received: 13067
12 years 9 months ago #20287

If you use the free version, then you don't have to change the registration option as the "no registration" is not activated.

Once a paypal payment is validated, hikashop should receive a notification from PayPal, validate the order, and send an email to you and the user. If you don't receive that email (not the order creation notification but the order confirmation notification) it means that hikashop is not receiving the paypal payment notifications and you should look at that :
www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/i...or.html#notification

12 years 9 months ago #20501

First Of all i am very thankful for your quick reply

Now coming back to my issue

when user create the order and go through the checkout process i got this email with the subject "New order No. B3H0 created on www.mysite.com/ "

After that when user pay the amount from the Paypal i got the mail from Paypal with the subject "Paypal payment notification : payment Completed"

one email with the subject with "Notification of payment received" from the user through Paypal.

my customer also get email with subject " Receipt for Your Payment to my site name"

now i just have to conform with my user that he also recive any other email from paypal or form my site... first i will conform that and later i will discuss with u.... may be that email contain the link for the my product....

thanks for your quick reply

Akil Shaikh

Time to create page: 0.065 seconds