Re: Payment plugin for Klarna

• Thank you received: 4004
10 years 3 months ago #136535

Hi,

I received an email on the 12th December telling me that I will hear from us the next day.
I think that he didn't have the time to but it is good to know that they want to finalize the implementation.

Regards,

Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.

Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 1
10 years 3 months ago #136662

Got this today;

"Hi,

we are having a communication with HikaShop and are testing their integration at the moment.

We cant unfortunately guarantee when this will be ready to integrate with Klarna but hopefully soon!

--
Med vennlig hilsen / Best regards
Harald Lindström
Team Leader
Sales Norway"

• Thank you received: 2
10 years 3 months ago #136803

Good if we as customers also keep pushing it shows there's a need for the integration and hopefully that will make things happen faster. I mean we are quite a few users in Sweden, Norway, Denmark and Finland using HikaShop so keep using our voices will make a change to help Jerome and the other guys getting more attention at Klarna.

• Thank you received: 3
10 years 3 months ago #137671

finally some progress, Merry X.mas =)

10 years 2 months ago #139431

I am as the rest of us here very interested in an easy and reliable checkout for HikaShop and as Klarna seem to be a dead end street so far I have been searching for options and I have found SVEA Webpay. Everyone knows about SVEA but I didn't know they offered the whole package and more than Klarna does. I think they got even more power and offers more than Klarna both for the seller and the customer.
Now they don't have any support yet for HikaShop but they have a great API documentation that allows anyone with skills enough to develop their own payment gateway module/plugin for HikaShop to integrate with SVEA Webpay. I am working on this solution right now and if anyone else is interested I am will.ing to share the cost of the project with more HikaShop developers. Send me a PM or post here as I think this is of interest for both HikaShop developers and us users.

• Thank you received: 0
10 years 2 months ago #139469

hey

If you manage to get SVEA plugin for joomla 2.5 i def. would be interested.

Klarna is soooo popular tho i really hope one day Hikashop will have it.

Laadukas moderni kulmasohva, valkoinen kulmasohva tai iso kulmasohva: ModerniKoti

10 years 2 months ago #139472

I will definitely get a working Module/Plugin all according to SVEA Webpay technical specifications for the API so that's no problem.
Another interesting thing here is that there is actually a HikaShop plugin ready to use with epay. Epay has support for both Klarna and SVEA and loads of other payment gateways so that is another way around, only thing is that the charge per month for this service.¨

But after digging a bit deeper I have to say Epay does not solve the problem as it doesn't support invoicing, that part you have to program yourself so we're back at square 1 in this matter.
However I am going to start with SVEA Webpay and I have a payment gateway module/plugin that will be ready within days as soon as I pull the trigger. After that I am willing to give it to Nicolas and then I suppose we're a good bit on the way to an official HikaShop payment gateway module/plugin. Believe me I have been digging pretty deep into this by now and I have realised that Klarna and SVEA Webpay are equal and offer the same smooth payment solution so which one you choose is more of a cosmetic nature :) And as SVEA definitely will be ready soon I would say go for SVEA.

Last edit: 10 years 2 months ago by LAMF.
The following user(s) said Thank You: viki667

10 years 1 month ago #143391

Heloo... any progress with Klarna?

thank you.

Laadukas moderni kulmasohva, valkoinen kulmasohva tai iso kulmasohva: ModerniKoti

10 years 1 month ago #143570

Hi,

Regarding their last message, no progress and still no information about the "pclass" and how they want us to use it.

Regards,

Jerome - Obsidev.com

10 years 1 week ago #148494

This seem like a dead end and that Klarna for some reason don't want to cooperate with HikaShop :(
Still the option of using a totally equal service, Svea Webpay, is there and they have a good documentation to implement their payment with everyone. I was about to let a freelancer do this programming for me a while ago then my project was on hold for a while but now as we are closing in to launch I might do that again.
For me it's a mystery why everyone is so focused on Klarna when they don't want to cooperate?
Svea Webpay works in almost an identical way as Klarna and for the shop owner it's almost similar and the cost is done a little bit different but in the end it's the ssme money as when using Klarna. Along with webpayment Svea has a huge portfolio of taking care of payments from not so good customers as well so why don't we go for Svea instead?

10 years 1 week ago #148531

Hi,

It is not they don't want to cooperate. It is just that they take months to answer to an email without answering to the questions.
In around two years, I never had an answer to my question "what are the pclasses ?"
It is the base of the plugin, the documentation does not explain it clearly and nobody was able to give me something understandable (technically, for the development of the plugin).

I rebuilt three time the plugins and they want me to do it once again, because the specifications/requirements they gave me the previous time are, if I understand right, wrong.

Since the bad communication with Klarna, I stopped developing payment plugins.
I made around more than 25 payment plugins for HikaShop, but I don't want to have another payment plugin like this one ; so I stopped.
I am trying to validate the plugin I made four times, I really don't want to rebuilt it once again specially if I am not sure that the requirements and specification can't be wrong again ; and without having clear information about the pclasses and how it works.

Today, I don't think that they don't want to cooperate ; I think that they don't know how to do that.

About Svea Webpay (which is already in the TODO list), I want to say "why not" but personally, I won't do it.

Regards,

Jerome - Obsidev.com

10 years 1 week ago #148602

Hi,
Totally understand you Jerome, why waste all energy on something that you have to start all over again and again and still they can't support you with enough informmation to get it working... sounds totally weird to me.

I have told Nicolas that I was going to use a third party developer to do the Svea plugin and give it to you so you can evaluate it and even use it as a plugin if it works. That way you might be able to support updates and I can get a working plugin pretty fast for a reasonable amount of money. Next week I know more and that's when the develpment will start.
I'll keep you posted.

9 years 11 months ago #151677

Hello
I guess there is still nothing new on this?

I called Klarna's customer service today and told them about this problem and referred to this forum thread. I also told them that HikaShop is currently the most popular e-commerce solution for Joomla and that they (Klarna) are loosing lots of customers because of something that can easily be solved.
They promised to look into this...

Hope for some action soon.

Best,
Ante

9 years 11 months ago #151681

Well I don't get it, why is everyone so focused on Klarna?
OK Klarna is simple and easy for customers but SVEA Webpay is exactly the same and they offer something that is doable with HikaShop. To me it's very strange that everyone is so focused on Klarna when there are other solutions. Believe me I have been digging more than 6 feet deep to get Klarna working, have been talking to them and got all their costs to integrate and all their fees and I have done the same with SVEA.
My conclusion is SVEA rules, they have more power and are more mature in their entire concept where you can also get help with customers who don't want to pay, SVEA is the credit institute itself and they have the same solutions with Webpay as Klarna.
And on top of this SVEA is just as cheap as Klarna for the shop owner, yes even a little bit cheaper so people.
Go for my tip and get a consultatnt fix the SVEA integration into Klarna, then HikaShop has promised to take over if they get the plug-in (right?)... The cost for a consultant to fix this is about USD 300 or a bit over 1500 sek. I was about to do this but my client wanted to use other payment solutions in the start so it is on hold for a while.
Another thing is that if we start using Svea instead maybe Klarna will wake up and we can get two realy nice payment gateways integrated so we canshoose. Right now Klarna don't give a fuzz so we have to do something on our own which Svea is indeed. Svea would make Klarna act otherwise they are even more stupid than I think they ar right now.
So don't be a dead fish following the stream make it with Svea and have something better than Klarna!

Last edit: 9 years 11 months ago by LAMF.

9 years 11 months ago #151686

I don´t mind Svea. I have used them for other platforms before. It was just that I thought the Svea module was under development (by you) so I thought I might also trigger the Klarna development a little bit.
Also, some customers are specifically asking for Klarna...

Best,
Ante

9 years 11 months ago #151688

Yes I understand. It's a fact as clear as anything that people believe only KLarna works just because it's more common. That's unfortunate and of course a barrier to us developer to convince clients to be confident with Svea likewise as with Klarna... They still have pole position becaue they we're the first but if all of us HikaShop users change this, which I'm quite confident will work, then we have a perfect solution and Klarna stay there with a lot of lost potential customers and when that happens they will keep loosing more and more.

9 years 11 months ago #152050

If anybody has SVEA plugin for Hikashop joomla then please contact me!

Thank You!

9 years 11 months ago #152089

viki667 wrote: If anybody has SVEA plugin for Hikashop joomla then please contact me!

Thank You!

I would also be interested, but right now my project is on hold and we will start using only PayPal, COD (postförskott by DHL) etc.
But in due time we will upgrade our payment options with Svea and then if the plugin is not yet developed for HikaShop I will pay a consultant for the job. Cost for that is around 1500 SEK.

• Thank you received: 1
9 years 7 months ago #168000

Hi

Where can I download the Klarna plugin for Hikashop?

Joomla service in Denmark: www.toolmaster.dk

9 years 7 months ago #168008

Hi,

Since the last time (6 months) ago, we didn't have any reply from Klarna.
The plugin we developed has not be reviewed/validated so it won't be possible to use it in production.

Regards,

Jerome - Obsidev.com

Time to create page: 0.149 seconds