Billing Address not saving

• Thank you received: 0
11 years 8 months ago #57693

I have an order placed. I go to fill out the billing address because it is asking for it twice in my notify areas. The popup opens, I fill out the form, I hit save and the popup fades away as if it took it then stays open with the billing address form still there. I close the popup and the billing address is not filled out and the new billing address button is still there. It will not save my billing address.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

11 years 8 months ago #57694

I turned on debug and received this when trying to save the billing address in the popup window
Error: 500 - JDatabaseMySQLi::query: 1054 - Unknown column 'address_user_id' in 'where clause' SQL=SELECT count(*) as cpt FROM actst_hikashop_address WHERE address_user_id = 1 AND address_published = 1 AND address_default = 1

11 years 8 months ago #57695

I found a bit more that might help resolve this issue.

atabaseMySQLi::query: 1054 - Unknown column 'a.address_user_id' in 'where clause' SQL=SELECT a.* FROM actst_hikashop_address AS a WHERE a.address_user_id=1 and a.address_published=1 ORDER BY a.address_default DESC, a.address_id DESC
Call stack
# Function Location
1 JSite->dispatch() JROOT/index.php:42
2 JComponentHelper::renderComponent() JROOT/includes/application.php:197
3 JComponentHelper::executeComponent() JROOT/libraries/joomla/application/component/helper.php:351
4 require_once() JROOT/libraries/joomla/application/component/helper.php:383
5 JController->execute() JROOT/components/com_hikashop/hikashop.php:53
6 checkoutController->step() JROOT/libraries/joomla/application/component/controller.php:760
7 checkoutController->display() JROOT/components/com_hikashop/controllers/checkout.php:170
8 hikashopController->display() JROOT/components/com_hikashop/controllers/checkout.php:1321
9 JController->display() JROOT/administrator/components/com_hikashop/helpers/helper.php:1041
10 CheckoutViewCheckout->display() JROOT/libraries/joomla/application/component/controller.php:721
11 CheckoutViewCheckout->step() JROOT/components/com_hikashop/views/checkout/view.html.php:29
12 CheckoutViewCheckout->address() JROOT/components/com_hikashop/views/checkout/view.html.php:73
13 hikashopAddressClass->loadUserAddresses() JROOT/components/com_hikashop/views/checkout/view.html.php:323
14 JDatabase->loadObjectList() JROOT/administrator/components/com_hikashop/classes/address.php:70
15 JDatabaseMySQLi->execute() JROOT/libraries/joomla/database/database.php:1100
16 JError::raiseError() JROOT/libraries/joomla/database/database/mysqli.php:396
17 JError::raise() JROOT/libraries/joomla/error/error.php:251

11 years 8 months ago #57696

I also received this when I tried to add a product to the cart.
Error: 500 - JDatabaseMySQLi::query: 1054 - Unknown column 'address_published' in 'where clause' SQL=SELECT address_id FROM actst_hikashop_address WHERE address_published=1 AND address_user_id=1

11 years 8 months ago #57699

Forget about this. I needed to switch the virtual server to my new fresh installed site's folder. Sorry about that.

Time to create page: 0.062 seconds