Personnalised products for customers

• Thank you received: 0
10 years 9 months ago #110059

I only have 3 products, for exemple :

- for the first product I would like the customer to be able to Upload 5 of his own images, with small thumbnail previews & add about 500 words (in a text box),
- for the 2nd product I would like the customer to be able to Upload 10 of his own images, with small thumbnail previews & add about 1000 words,
- for the 3rd product I would like the customer to be able to Upload 15 of his own images, with small thumbnail previews & add about 1500 words.

1. Which means the customer choses his product (1, 2 or 3, obviously with a different price for each product),
2. Then when added to cart, he is able to upload his images and add text.
3. Only then, go to login or create a new account.
4. Go to payment

Is this possible in Hikashop?

Could this be a solution? : when the product is added to cart I can redirect my customer to another "composant form", then redirect him back to Hikashop to create his account & payment.

I hope I've made myself clear!

Thank-you for your answers

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 403
10 years 9 months ago #110082

Hello there,

This is currently possible by using the custom fields feature of Hikashop.
However, you won't have to redirect the customer since custom fields have to be filled in the product page.
So your customer will find a product, upload their images and so on, then click on the add to cart button and be able to checkout.

10 years 9 months ago #110123

Would I have to buy the Hikashop Essential or Business for this to work I can't see it working on the free download.

Thanks so much for your answers!

• Thank you received: 13037
10 years 9 months ago #110135

That's indedd only possible with custom fields of the table "item" in the Business edition.

10 years 9 months ago #110262

Hi,

That's absolutly great!!!

Thank-you so much for your answers.

5 years 8 months ago #295244

I would like to create a product for only one customer at a time. Publish it in the shop for only that client to see or download. Other customer browsing the site products can not see the clients products. Just the client only will see their product/s.

• Thank you received: 609
5 years 8 months ago #295255

Hello,

You can use your Acl product, after have add your specific user in his own specific group :

Like this only this group will be able to see the product, and if in this group you have only your customer that's it!
Hope this will fit your needs.

Regards

Last edit: 5 years 8 months ago by Philip.

Time to create page: 0.091 seconds